|Minimum Stay||30 - 90 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Updated townhouse with mature landscaping in the heart of Phoenix. Urban living, walkable to shopping and restaurants, yet in a residential area with mature landscaping and ample parking.
Enjoy all that Phoenix has to offer in a remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 & 1/2 bath, fully furnished, 2 story townhouse in Central Phoenix -- near great restaurants, shopping, downtown sports arenas and cultural facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Full month stay is required -- starting on the 1st of the month. Thank you
• DirecTV and WIFI internet available at no extra charge
* Utilities included -- water, trash at no charge and $100 A MONTH ELECTRICITY ALLOTTED - ANY AMOUNT OVER $100 TO BE REIMBURSED BY GUEST
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car carport connected to the unit included
• Large, private covered patio for morning coffee or dining
• Beautifully manicured mature landscaping in common areas
• Community pool (unfortunately it is not heated in winter)
• Linens, dishes, cooking utensils, coffee maker, etc. all provided
• Dining table for 4
• L shaped leather couch and coffee table in living area
• TV in living area
• TV in master bedroom
• Master bedroom w/ new King size bed
• 2nd bedroom with Full bed
• Bathroom with tub/shower on 2nd level
• Powder room on ground floor
A GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION!!
• close to Arizona Biltmore Hotel and Biltmore Fashion Park shopping center, a 14 screen movie theater and dozens of great restaurants
• a few miles north of downtown Phoenix's top attractions: the baseball and basketball sports arenas, the Valley's finest cultural facilities including nationally renowned museums and performing arts theaters, as well as the area's leading hospitals and center of government.
• a few miles west of Scottsdale's popular art and entertainment district, golf courses, mountain preserves and shopping experiences
• convenient location for attending Spring Training games anywhere in the Valley
• Easy access to freeway
• Walking distance to many excellent restaurants
• A major grocery store, hardware store, Starbucks, etc. across the street
• Adjacent to lovely single family neighborhood, safe, excellent area for walking
Small well-behaved dog allowed (requires a 1 time pet fee - see details under "Rates" tab). Unit has a doggie door to the patio.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED
• rental must be a minimum of 30 days to comply with HOA rules on renting
• occupancy starting/ending on the 1st of the month
Monthly rates vary depending on time of year and length of stay. (see "Rates" section for details)
At time of reservation, a deposit must be made for 50% of total amount due. Deposit is 100% refundable 60 days prior to arrival; 50% refundable 30-59 days prior to arrival; and NON-REFUNDABLE WITHIN 30 days prior to check in.
Balance due at arrival.
FOR STAYS of 3 MONTHS OR MORE, INTERIM MONTHLY PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE.
Payments made thru secure VRBO/Homeaway online service.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
MARCH Spring Training
Mar 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
Spring thru Fall 2017
Apr 1 2017 - Nov 30 2017
60 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2017 - Mar 31 2018
90 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$130|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$656|
At time of reservation, a deposit must be made for 50% of total amount due. Deposit is 100% refundable 60 days prior to arrival; 50% refundable 30-59 days prior to arrival; and NON-REFUNDABLE WITHIN 30 days prior to check in. Balance due 1 week prior to arrival. For stays of 3 months or more, installment payments may be arranged. Payments made thru VRBO/Homeaway online service.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.