|Minimum Stay||30 - 60 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
FURNISHINGS ARE BEING UPDATED -- NEW PHOTOS WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR SEVERAL WEEKS UNTIL WORK IS COMPLETED.
Urban living, walkable to shopping and restaurants, yet in a residential area with mature landscaping
Enjoy all that Phoenix has to offer in a remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 & 1/2 bath, fully furnished, 2 story townhouse in Central Phoenix -- near great restaurants, shopping, downtown sports arenas and cultural facilities.
• DirecTV and WIFI internet available at no extra charge
* Utilities included -- $100 A MONTH ELECTRICITY ALLOTED - ANY AMOUNT OVER $100 TO BE REIMBURSED BY GUEST
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car carport connected to the unit included
• Large, private covered patio for morning coffee or dining
• Beautifully manicured mature landscaping in common areas
• Community pool (not heated in winter)
• Linens, dishes, cooking utensils, coffee maker, etc. all provided
• Dining table for 4
• L shaped couch, chair and coffee table in living area
• TV in living area
• TV in master bedroom
* TV in 2nd bedroom
• Master bedroom w/ Queen bed
• 2nd bedroom with Full bed
• Bathroom with tub/shower on 2nd level
• Powder room on ground floor
A GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION!!
• close to Arizona Biltmore Hotel and Biltmore Fashion Park shopping center, a 14 screen movie theater and dozens of great restaurants
• a few miles north of downtown Phoenix's top attractions: the baseball and basketball sports arenas, the Valley's finest cultural facilities including nationally renowned museums and performing arts theaters, as well as the area's leading hospitals and center of government.
• a few miles west of Scottsdale's popular art and entertainment district, golf courses, mountain preserves and shopping experiences
• convenient location for attending Spring Training games anywhere in the Valley
• Easy access to freeway
• Walking distance to many excellent restaurants
• A major grocery store, hardware store, Starbucks, etc. across the street
• Adjacent to lovely single family neighborhood, safe, excellent area for walking
Small well-behaved dog allowed (requires a 1 time pet fee and additional damage deposit, see details under "Rates" tab). Unit has a doggie door to the patio.
NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED
• rental must be a minimum of 30 days to comply with HOA rules on renting
• owner requires A MINIMUM STAY OF 2 MONTHS DURING WINTER SEASON (Dec - April) PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RATE ESTIMATOR IS NOT FLEXIBLE AND IF FEBRUARY IS ONE OF YOUR MONTHS IT MAY NOT GIVE YOU A QUOTE BECAUSE OF THE SHORTER DAYS IN MONTH. PLEASE CALL IF THIS HAPPENS.
• occupancy starting/ending on the 1st or 15th of the month
Monthly rates vary depending on time of year and length of stay. (see "Rates" section for details)
At time of reservation, a deposit must be made for 50% of total amount due. Deposit is 100% refundable 60 days prior to arrival; 50% refundable 30-59 days prior to arrival; and NON-REFUNDABLE WITHIN 30 days prior to check in.
Balance due 1 week prior to arrival. FOR LONGER STAYS, INTERIM MONTHLY PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE.
Payments made thru secure VRBO/Homeaway online service.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
30 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
60 night minimum stay
Spring Summer 2017
May 1 2017 - Sep 30 2017
30 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$105|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$1,333|
At time of reservation, a deposit must be made for 50% of total amount due. Deposit is 100% refundable 60 days prior to arrival; 50% refundable 30-59 days prior to arrival; and NON-REFUNDABLE WITHIN 30 days prior to check in. Balance due 1 week prior to arrival. Prefer payments made thru VRBO/Homeaway online service.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.