|Property type||house boat|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Shore power, 1 big bedroom that sleeps 6, 2 bathrooms, fully furnished kitchen, 2 window units that cool and heat, 2 sofas that open up into beds, fish cleaning table, outdoor electrical outlets, outdoor wash down hose, outdoor gas grill, 40' flatscreen TV, direct TV access. Located right by marina Crawgator bar & grill, fuel dock, bait, ice, etc. Walk straight down dock 'B' take a left and it's all the way at the end facing east.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$80.63|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$273.34|
$200.00 deposit is required to hold reservation which is fully refundable if reservations are cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled arrival date. Balance is due upon arrival at which time a code will be given to gain access to the keys for entry. In order to receive deposit back once there please adhere to the following rules. If not followed your deposit will not be refunded. Cleaning lady will send photos to me and I will send to you as proof that they were not adhered to.
Da Boyz Resort Houseboat
• Water heater breaker is located in closet by front door; flip the breaker (double breaker at the top left side of panel that’s marked Water heater) to the on position. ENSURE to flip the breaker to the OFF position upon your departure.
• Use the Direct TV remote for the TV to control channels and volume.
• Gas grill is located on porch, ensure to clean it after use and bring grilling utensils back inside.
• TAKE ALL TRASH TO THE DUMPSTER across the parking lot, do not leave trash on the houseboat or the dock.
• Remove your items from the refrigerator, unless it’s beer and water.
• Wash down the porch of either feathers or fish scales or guts.
• DO NOT THROW FISH CARCASSES OR DUCK CARCASSES IN THE WATER. They are to be taking out to the main pass out of the marina and disposed of. The marina will fine you if they catch you.
• You are responsible for WASHING ALL DISHES AND PUTTING THEM WHERE THEY BELONG.
• Do not put fish bait in the refrigerator or freezer.
• If you have a spill in the refrigerator please clean it up: like fish or shrimp juice, duck breast blood, etc.…..
• Leave all face rags and towels in the bathroom; please do not let them leave the inside of the houseboat because they will disappear.
PLEASE ENSURE TO TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS AND A/C WINDOW UNITS UPON YOUR DEPARTURE
Thanks for staying!!!!! Hope you enjoyed your stay. Happy fishing and hunting.