|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Single family marsh cottage located on private island within the Moss Creek Resort. Completely renovated and upgraded throughout with fine furniture, new appliances, electronics and exquisite décor.
Home Features Include:
* Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and Private Bath
* 2nd Bedroom with Queen Bed and access to large natural stone custom bath
* Both bedrooms with ceiling fans, flat panel TVs and closets.
* Circular stairs leading to loft with 2 Twin Beds and skylights. Loft overlooks large living space with vaulted ceiling.
* Large great room for living, dining and kitchen area. Living area consists of overstuffed chairs and queen sleeper sofa, centered on fireplace and entertainment center.
*Large flat panel HDTV above fireplace with Sound Bar. Connections available to Ipod/MP3/phone device, etc. Blue-Ray DVD player with 'Smart TV' features. HD Cable subscription with DVR. Whole house Internet Wi-Fi connection.
* Fully Equipped Updated Kitchen with Stainless appliances, granite countertops and custom lighting
* Dining area with coastal chandelier seats 6 with room for 2 on counter area.
* Laundry Room with high efficiency Washer and Dryer
* Enclosed Carolina room with upscale patio furniture. Overlooks marsh and golf course. Separate heating and air conditioning unit.
* Open outdoor deck features with patio furniture and gas grill. Overlooks marsh and golf course and shaded by palm, oak and pine trees. Steps walk out to backyard which is surrounded by marsh and wildlife.
* Off street parking with exterior lighting.
* Weekly trash service
Centrally located on a small island within the beautiful and private Moss Creek Plantation. Walking distance to all amenities including club house, golf and tennis centers, nature preserve with walking trails, pool and fitness center and marina. Moss Creek provides a variety of activities and amenities including:
* Clubhouse w/Restaurant, Pub and Grill Room
* 2 Fazio 18 Hole Golf Courses and Pro Shop
* 7 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
* 3 Swimming Pools
* Fitness Center
* Miles of bike and walking trails
* Deep Water Marina
* Fishing and Crabbing Docks
* Blue Heron Sanctuary
* Spectacular Salt Marsh Views
* 24 Hour Live Security at Gated Entrance
Moss Creek resort is a very private, quiet community located on the intracoastal waterway just prior to the bridge leading to Hilton Head Island. This ideal location enables you to enjoy all the facilities, scenery, activities of the Hilton Head area without all the traffic and congestion. Moss Creek is an easy-in, easy-out resort with direct access to all Hilton Head has to offer--or you can just remain within the sanctuary confines of Moss Creek Resort. It is an ideal location to relax and avoid the crowds but yet within striking distance of all the excitement of Hilton Head.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Moss Creek Surcharge||C$136.65|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$409.95|
PLEASE REFER TO HOMEOWNER'S CANCELLATION POLICY.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.