|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Located in Calgary's highly sought after downtown west end, CitySuite I brings a feeling of a second home away from home.
CitySuite I is an Executive Rental Suite that is fully furnished with everything that speaks quality, comfort and convenience. From a well appointed kitchen with quality cookware and dishes, to bedroom and baths with fine linens and amenities. The living room has a High Definition 3D-TV-DVD-Stereo all for your enjoyment and relaxation. Everything in our suite is carefully selected to enhance the experience of your stay!
You will find yourself only minutes from the city’s vibrant business district and a broad selection of shops, restaurants, and lounges. Just a stone’s throw away is your connection to the entire city; Calgary’s extensive Public Transit System.
A short walk brings you to the solace of a quiet park, or the enchanting life of either Kensingnton or Uptown 17th Avenue. The first is one of Calgary's oldest communities while the latter is a lively meeting place for young at heart. Known for its diversity in restaurants and street food vendors, Calgary has become one of Canada's favourite destinations for its amazing dining.
Great city and mountain views, Balcony with BBQ, very comfortable, downtown located. The building has a 24hr security attendant and the West Kerby C-train, within the downtown free fare zone, is less than a minute walk away.
Free WIFI Internet, movies, phone, parking, exercise room, Squash/Racquetball courts, Steam/Sauna, in-suite laundry. Air Conditioned and daily access to on-site owner.
The Bow River parkway is only a couple of blocks away. Excellent safe neighborhood for jogging, biking and walking. Many choices for nightlife and entertainment.
Some other location highlights of note are:
- Supermarket and convenience store grocery shopping within 5-10 minutes
- Organic food market nearby
- Premium liquor store within 1 block
- Fair Trade coffee shop steps away
- Asian market within walking distance
- Post office/Pharmacy and drugstore within 2 blocks
- Close to plus 15 walkway system
- Airport shuttle nearby drop offs
- Bus Depot 15 min walk or C-train one stop
- Nearby car rentals
- Close to Banking, ATM
- Take out restaurants within one block
- World class fly fishing on the Bow!
Why stay in a run of the mill Hotel when, you can have an entire suite that is over 1300 sqft with all the comforts of home, and more!
See our other property 872365 for something smaller and more intimate. Book as early as possible to guarantee availability.
PLEASE NOTE: Currency rates default to U.S. Currency. The "Detailed Pricing" and "Book it Now" features, also quote U.S. currency totals. If you are a Canadian traveller, please select to see rates in Canadian funds or contact us directly for a quote in Canadian dollars. Prices are set and charged in Canadian funds.
Within walking distance of:
- Calgary Downtown Core
- Kensington Community
- Uptown 17th Avenue
- Bow River Valley Parkways
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Global Petroleum Show
Jun 13 2017 - Jun 14 2017
2 night minimum stay
Jul 7 2017 - Jul 15 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$400|
PLEASE NOTE: Currency rates default to U.S. Currency. The "Detailed Pricing" and "Book it Now" features, also quote U.S. currency totals. If you are a Canadian traveler, please select to see rates in Canadian funds or contact us directly for a quote in Canadian dollars. Prices are set and charged in Canadian funds.
• Secure Underground Parking (1) included
• For stays > than one week, one cleaning/week is included if requested
• Accept major credit cards for the damage deposit and rental (contact us)
• Cancellation - refund 50% of payments if cancelled more than one month prior to arrival. No refund if cancelled within 1 month of arrival
• Term Leases available (> 6 months).
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS!
CHECK-IN DETAILS PROVIDED ONCE RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.