|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
***ATTENTION*** Upcoming events in Bonaire!
1st Jong Bonaire's Annual Swim to Klein Bonaire
7th - 10th International Sailing Regatta
16th 7th Bonaire Duo Xtreme Mountain Bike Race
Top Activities to do while in Bonaire:
1) Scuba or Snorkel
2) Windsurf at Jibe City
3) Kayak in the Mangroves
4) Sunbathe on the soft sand at Lac Bay
5) Donkey Sanctuary
6) Dive/snorkel or relax on beach at Klein Bonaire
7) Do a Sunset Sail around the island
8) Cadushy Distillery
9) Historical / Heritage Tours
10) Take Kite Surfing lessons
11) Drive through Washington-Slagbaai National Park (can dive/snorkel/hike/swim as well)
12) Horseback riding tours
13) Lake Gotomeer - see the Pink Flamingoes
14) Cultural Park - Mangazina di Rei
15) Eco Tours
16) See the Salt Flats
17) Rent a bicycle or scooter
18) Fishing charter tours
19) Relax/Unwind at the Spa -get a massage or facial
20) Gamble at the Casino
21) Jet ski/water ski
22) Check out the Bonaire Museum
23) Bolivia Caves (stalactites/stalagmites); Spelunk Caves (Indian drawings)
24) Air Tours
25) Shop shop til you drop!
Thank you for taking a look and Bon Bini!!! to Reefs Edge Bonaire, an Oceanfront condo with fabulous views and amazing Sunsets! Our condo is located right across the street from Flamingo International Airport. This lovely condo is located on the second floor and is an end unit for additional privacy. Wait until you see the spectacular views overlooking the beautiful waters of Bonaire! My guests are amazed and say these are some of the best views on the island! We love sitting on the large balcony with 270 degree views. You can see Klein Bonaire (and watch the dive boats taking divers to/from); you can see the mountains in Washington Slaagbai Park; you can see cruise ships come in, Naval ships sometimes, and large private yachts owned by billionaires. The Trade winds blow constantly which provide a soothing cooling effect for relaxing any time during the day or evening. I love sitting on my balcony watching the boats go by; feeling the trade winds; checking out the fish, turtles, and eagle rays in the water below. I can sit here for hours being entertained by all of it with my favorite drink in hand (either a glass of wine or Polar/Heineken beer). Feel the stress just melt away because now you are on vacation in Bonaire.
The condo is very open with high cathedral ceilings in the kitchen and living room with lots of nice natural sunlight inside. There is air conditioning throughout the condo, but if you prefer the trade winds that blow constantly day and night, feel free to turn off the AC and open the windows and doors and let the breeze blow through. We have newly installed SCREENS on ALL doors and windows!!! It really does feel nice to have the fresh air and get away from the AC until bedtime. This is one of my favorite things when I arrive to Bonaire - to feel the breeze blowing and the smell of salt water. You know you are at the Ocean now!
The bedroom is pretty and cozy with sun reducing curtains so that you can rest peacefully. We have an end unit for additional privacy but is very close to the dive shop for added convenience.
Special Features of this Condo:
* Large spacious open and airy waterfront condo.
* Large open balcony overlooking water with plenty of table and chairs.
* Lots of windows doors to receive fresh air from trade winds (our unit gets the best breeze due to its location)
* Screens on ALL doors and windows
* Extra privacy with an end unit condo
* Air conditioning throughout the condo
*Comfortable Queen size bed with double pillow top mattress
*Queen sofa bed for extra guests
* Separate shower and toilet areas so that two or more people can get ready for their evening out comfortably
* Dive Friends (My guests get 20% off on air, classes and boat dives) dive operation on premises (can also rent kayaks and stand up paddle boards from them)
* Snorkel or dive in front of condo - just grab tanks/gear/snorkels and go (saw barracuda, two large turtles, squid, a school of blue tang, large parrot fish and more!)
*Awesome snorkeling!! Go across channel to the Right (18th Palm) or to the Left toward Windsock (in front of Tae Amo Beach)
* Dockside Rinse tank for gear; Outside fresh water shower after snorkeling/diving also before entering swimming pool
*Easy access ladder into the water
* Private Oceanfront swimming pool and lounge deck. Lots of chaise lounge chairs for sunbathing and relaxing by the water
* Beautiful tropical gardens - professional maintained. You will see the beautiful butterflies, humming birds, yellow Finches and charming iguanas
*Beautiful white sandy Tae Amo Beach is within walking distance or snorkeling distance, just around the corner
* Ease of access to airport - you are there in 5 minutes - no worry about missing the plane - easy to walk over and get your rental car the next day
* Within 5 minutes of downtown Kralendijk; 5 minutes to grocery store and shopping; also gas station/car wash
* New security gate currently being installed for extra privacy and security at road
* Additional security being on 2nd Floor with private stairs and balconies (three balconies to enjoy!!!)
* We provide 4 beach chairs and beach towels in case you want to go to nearby Te Amo beach (right beside Port Bonaire condos) for relax and unwind time
* Private washing machine for small loads - drying racks provided (laundromat within one mile for really large loads and use of a dryer)
* A Safe is provided for your use
* Local cell phone provided (minutes can be purchased across the street at airport or at local supermarkets)
* My customers receive a 20% discount at Dive Friends (on site) for Air, day time boat dives or products in store
* Discounts on Massage and Yoga services - please inquire - you may also book to have a massage done in the privacy of the condo overlooking the beautiful water - ask, and I can arrange it for you
* Check in is at 3 pm Check out is at 10 am
Bonaire has many activities booked throughout the year to include Underwater Clean Up, Fishing Tournaments, Regattas, Carnival, Heineken Jazz Festival, Cultural Markets and Events and Miscellaneous Festivals throughout the year. There is ALWAYS something to do in Bonaire!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add C$26 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$197|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. All taxes and utilities included. Extra fee for 3-4 persons (use of sofa/sleeper bed). Minimum rental is two (2) nights. Weekly rates listed cover 7 nights. Refundable deposit for Security Gate key. Check in at 3 pm; Check out at 10 am.