|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Master Bedroom: Cal King bed with full private bathroom attached
2nd room: Queen bed
3rd room: Twin/Daybed with additional twin pull out. Have two twin beds or join together for a king.
Two twin sized air mattresses are available for additional people and are located in the closet by the front door.
NB. there is parking for two cars on the driveway but the garage is not accessible for guests.
30 Mbps Wifi
TV with netflix and many family movies to choose from
Walk into a relaxing, peaceful atmosphere with tasteful decor that is simple and modern. Step outside through the back door where you can sit and enjoy the cute back patio with water fountain and beautiful landscaping. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and safe neighborhood. It is a seven minute drive to Bethel, and walking using the short cuts takes around 30 minutes. Shops are just down the road too (can use short cut if walking). Close to Trader Joes, shopping mall, food outlets and cafés.
Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher etc), relaxing living room, dining room and outdoor patio, fresh linen, desk, night stands, wifi internet, central air conditioning, parking outside, laundry facilities.
The neighborhood is tranquil, pretty and at the end of a quiet street which backs onto a reserve. Many of the neighbors are lovely people.
The location is very central (just off Hilltop), and guests love being able to walk or take a short car ride to the Sacramento river trail, shops and Bethel.
Being a central location, walking is doable and as mentioned can take up to 30 minutes walking to get to Bethel or 10 minutes to the shops. The public transport system is limited.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add C$13 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$263|
PEPPERTREE HOUSE VACATION RENTAL
RULES AND TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. Check-in time is after 3pm and check-out time is 10.30am.
2. No smoking – Smoking is not allowed inside the premises.
3. No pets – Pets are not permitted inside the premises (unless an exemption is given).
4. No illegal drugs - Possession and/or use of illegal drugs are not allowed.
5. Laws – All guests are required to obey all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
6. Damages/Theft - The Client must pay for any damages to the premises (beyond ordinary wear) or theft by any member of the Client. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
7. Multiple Clients – The Client understands that the rate the house is rented out is in accordance to the number agreed upon (over 6 people requires an additional fee of $10 a person. Maximum 8 people).
8. Minimum stay – Certain dates of the year may require minimum stays. If a renter would like to rent for a shorter period, the minimum stay rate may be applied.
9. Inclusive fees – Utilities, internet and Netflix are included in the rental rate.
10. No daily maid service – While linens and bath towels are included in the room and are available for replacement if needed, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
11. Departure Procedure: Please ensure all dishes are washed (left washed in dishwasher okay), and countertops wiped. Place all used towels/sheets on the floor or in laundry and start the first load of washing, All food trash is to be placed in the bin outside (a fee may be charged if this is not done). Leave the house key on the dining room table or back in the lock box and lock the door behind you.
12. Liability – Under no circumstance shall the Owner or Property Manager be responsible for any loss, expense, damages, claim or injury direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise whatsoever, howsoever caused or incurred whether arising in contract or otherwise inlaw or equity as a result of
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.