|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Our property is very conveniently located in a central, quiet and safe residential neighbourhood of South Cambie on the Westside of Vancouver BC. It is an ideal location for business and leisure travelers. There are many amenities within minutes of walking:
• Cambie Village (5 min.) - independent shops, banks, cafes and specialty restaurants, and a movie theater
• World famous Queen Elizabeth Park (5 min.) - viewpoint, gardens and picnic areas, tennis courts, pitch & put, frisbee golf and Seasons in the Park restaurant
• Hillcrest Community Centre (10 min.) - Vancouver’s best indoor & outdoor swimming pools, skating rinks, gym, library & more
• Nat Bailey Stadium (10 min.) – is home of the Vancouver Canadians of the Northwest Baseball League in the summer and the University of British Columbia Thunderbirds in the spring.
• South of Main (SOMA) Village (10 min.) - many vintage & designer boutiques, antique stores, eateries and specialty restaurants
• Major hospitals and healthcare centres (10-15 min.) - BC Children’s & Women’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, BC Cancer Agency and more
• King Edward Canada Line Train Station (4 minutes), which can take you to Vancouver’s premier sites within minutes of train ride.
Built in 2014, our deluxe contemporary garden level suite is very bright with south facing floor to ceiling windows and 9 foot ceilings. Approximately 500 sq. ft., it is a perfect space to accommodate two people for a short or long stay, whether on business or vacation. This suite has a separate entrance from the front yard of the house with a private sunken patio. It is fully equipped with all modern living conveniences and high quality furnishings throughout including:
• Complete Kitchen: rift-cut white oak cabinetry, Caesarstone quartz countertop, cooking range with oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, sink with garbage disposer, coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle, pots & pans, utensils and more
• Dishes, glasses and flatware
• Comfortable sofa with lounger and ottoman
• Flat screen 46” TV with cable
• Bose stereo system with radio, CD and DVD player
• Wireless Internet access
• Eating bar
• Queen size bed with Beautyrest mattress
• Laundry washer & dryer
• A three piece bathroom
• Outdoor patio seating
• Gas BBQ grill
There are four (4) separate living units within our property. For everyone’s health and comfort, our property is a smoke free environment. Smoking is not permitted in the suite or anywhere within the property. Sorry, we are unable to accommodate pets due to allergies.
PLEASE NOTE that the advertised rate on VRBO is stated in US dollars. To see our rates in Canadian dollars or another currency, please go to the "Rates" Tab. Our listing on Homeaway canada is listed in Canadian dollars. Thank you.
5 minute walk to Cambie Village, Queen Elizabeth Park and King Edward Canada Line station and 10 minute walk SOMA village, Hillcrest Community centre, Nat Bailey Stadium, Women's and Children's Hospital.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Low Season 2017
Jan 21 2017 - Mar 31 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$200|
This is a non-smoking property. Smoking is not allowed inside the suite or anywhere on the property.
Entry keycode information provided after final payment received.