check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag

LUIS ZAENSI

Member since: 2014
Call Owner
Speaks english, spanish, russian

Beach front studio in the heart of the Board Walk, sleep four with heated pool.

Sleeps4
Bedrooms 1
Bathrooms1
Property type studio
Minimum Stay 5 nights

Pay with confidence

When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.

Learn more

Overview

Photos and Description of the Hollywood Beach vacation studio rental

Ocean front studio apartment

Lovely studio located in the historical Hollywood Beach Resort. Totally renovated with marble floor, full kitchen with stainless steal appliances including the basic cooking utensils. Dinner ware, flat ware & glasses, bowls & pots & pans. . Over looking the ocean, the Board Walk and pool area. Free Cable TV & free and WI-FI. As a guest you are welcome to use the fitness center and the pool, free of charge. Grate place for a family vacation or a romantic get away.

Suitability:
  • long term renters welcome
  • Minimum Age Limit for Renters
  • children welcome
  • non smoking only
  • pets considered
  • wheelchair accessible
LUIS ZAENSI (Owner)
Member since: 2014
Call Owner
Speaks english, spanish, russian

Location

Photos

Rates & Availability

Rental Rates for this vacation studio rental in Hollywood Beach, Florida

Rental Basis:
per property
Owner accepts payment in:
USD
Convert Currency
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly * Event
 
winter
Dec 1 2016 - Apr 30 2017
5 night minimum stay
C$166
C$1,064
C$3,191
 
 
spring
May 1 2017 - Jun 30 2017
5 night minimum stay
C$106
C$698
C$2,194
 
 
summer
Jul 1 2017 - Sep 30 2017
5 night minimum stay
C$120
C$798
C$3,191
 
 
fall
Oct 1 2017 - Nov 30 2017
5 night minimum stay
C$106
C$698
C$2,194
 
 
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
C$106
C$698
C$2,194
 

Additional information about rental rates

Pet Fee C$66
Refundable Damage Deposit C$399

Prices might change please always email to confirm final price. There is a $45 clean up fee.

Refundable security deposit of $300 plus 20% of the rent must be paid prior arrival. The other 80% must be paid upon arrival. Security deposit will be returned during the check out. All funds must be paid in US. dollars

Owner's Cancellation Policy

Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
Contact Me Send a Message
Available arrival
Available stay (no arrival)
Unavailable

Amenities

Accommodation and Amenities for this vacation studio rental in Hollywood Beach, Florida

Property Type:
  • studio
  • floor 5
Meals:
  • Guests provide their own meals
Floor Area:
  • 360 sq. ft.
Location Type:
  • Beach View ...
  • Beachfront ...
General:
  • Air Conditioning
  • Clothes Dryer ...
  • Elevator
  • Fitness Room / Equipment ...
  • Hair Dryer
  • Heating
  • Internet ...
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Parking ...
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine ...
Kitchen:
  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Kitchen ...
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Toaster
Dining:
  • Dining Area
Bathrooms:
  • 1 Bathroom
  • Bathroom 1 - toilet , shower
Bedrooms:
  • 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
  • Bedroom 0 - 1 king , 1 sleep sofa /futon
Entertainment:
  • Satellite / Cable ...
  • Television
Outside:
  • Bicycles ...
  • 1 bicycles
Suitability:
  • long term renters welcome
  • Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
  • children welcome
  • non smoking only
  • pets considered
  • wheelchair accessible
Pool / Spa:
  • Communal Pool
  • Heated Pool
Attractions:
  • cinemas
  • restaurants
Leisure Activities:
  • gambling casinos
  • shopping
  • walking
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • cycling