|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Make yourself at home in our modern craftsman style home with lots of natural light, located close to Northwest activities and amenities. There is a gourmet kitchen with granite counters, viking gas stove, with all the items needed for a special meal. There are 3 bedrooms, one with a new king tempurpedic mattress, the second with a queen tempurpedic mattress, and third queen with a conventional mattress. The beds have quality linens and are very comfortable. The huge back deck has a table seating 6 with extra seating available, a gas grill, and a fire pit below. Behind the back yard is a peaceful forested green belt area that backs into Salmon Creek. There is a formal dining room that seats 8 and a kitchen nook that seats 4. The family room has a large 3 D flat screen, apple TV, 3 D Blue Ray, and satellite. There is one bedroom on the main floor and 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor along with 2 more bathrooms. There is a 3 person sauna. This is our home. We rent it out when we travel.
Our house is in a quiet neighborhood, close to walking & bike trails. We're only 20 minutes from the Portland, OR airport. Downtown Vancouver is a short drive or bike ride.
Fun things to do:
-Take a stroll or bike ride on the Salmon Creek trail within walking distance from our home.
- Take a walk on the Columbia River
- Ride bikes to Vancouver Lake
- Relax on the beach at Frenchman's Bar
- Visit historic Fort Vancouver
- Check out Officer's Row (historic home of Ulysses S. Grant)
- Drive to Timberline Lodge and Mt. Hood
- Spend the day at Canon Beach
- Visit the Oregon wine country
- Spend time in Esther Short Park, the oldest park in the state of Washington, exploring the bell tower, rose garden, Slocum House and the impressive fountain system.
- A farmers' market (in the summer) and children's playground can also be found in this popular public park.
- Explore world renowned WA and OR wineries.
- Discover breathtaking vistas at the protected National Scenic Area, Columbia River Gorge, a 4,000-ft. deep canyon that stretches for 80 miles forming the boundary between the state of Washington and Oregon. Numerous hikes.
- Go to Hood River to windsurf or watch!
- Witness the scenes and historical significance of an active volcano, Mount St. Helens.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$667|
|Property Damage Protection||C$105|