|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Vacation Rental Description:
Now that you've decided to vacation at Bristol Harbour, we hope you'll choose our condo on beautiful Canandaigua Lake for your stay. ** Our rental price includes taxes and cleaning costs. No hidden fees!**
Relax and enjoy in our newly remodeled home. This lakeside condominium offers year round pleasure.
• The condominium is located at Bristol Harbour Village Resort, on Canandaigua Lake in New York's picturesque Finger Lakes Region.
• Awesome Views overlooking Canandaigua Lake from two balconies. The elevated views 100 feet off the water are views most have never experienced.
• A family room with a private balcony overlooking the lake and a Vermont Castings wood-burning stove that take the chill out of those cool evenings. Enjoy a new 42” flat screen TV, DVD, A/C, and Cable TV.
• Enjoy the country queen size bed in the master bedroom and a private balcony overlooking the lake along with a 23' flat screen TV.
• The second bedroom is very large and features two twin size beds, and a bunk bed, 26' Flat Screen TV/DVD and plenty of storage.
• One full bath and one half bath, Remodeled Mar 2009.
• Our inviting home is newly remodeled with a charming decor. We are pleased to offer kitchen and bath necessities for your convenience and relaxation. Our renovations include new furniture, flooring, and it is freshly painted.
• Bed Linens, towels, washer and dryer, dishwasher and microwave come standard.
• Covered parking with handicap access.
• Wi-Fi wireless provided although we highly suggest you leave your work at home. This is your time to relax and have fun.
Our condo is designed to comfortably fit up to four adults and two children. Our condominium complex caters to families, couple getaways and senior travelers. Our guests are expected to honor the condo association policies and procedures especially those relating to maximum occupancy and noise regulation. We reserve the right not to rent to parties that are not in compliance with our condo association restrictions.
Vacation Rental Amenities
Enjoy the amenities of the Bristol Harbour Resort. At the end of the day, our guests could choose one of the many restaurants around the lake, eat in their fully equipped kitchen, or stop at the spectacular Lodge at Bristol Harbour Resort.
• The Lodge has first class dining in an Adirondack tavern setting with a gorgeous view.
• Walk to the private sandy beach, sun bathe on the shore or via the large floating sun dock. Swim in the crystal clear waters of Canandaigua Lake. A Lifeguard is on duty during summer months.
• Boat slips for boats up to 22' are available for guests; boats may be launched at a nearby public launch. Canoes, kayaks, or sailboats may be launched from shore.
• The lake offers great fishing for bass and trout.
• The resort features an eighteen-hole Robert Trent Jones designed championship golf course, pro shop and bar. The course is renowned for its spectacular views of the lake and hills. The 14th hole is our signature hole, you won't forget it.
• Three free tennis courts, one pickle ball court
• Other amenities of Bristol Harbour include a full service pro shop, a cafe, golf course and a marina. Down hill skiing Bristol Mountain Ski Resort is a ten minute drive. Cross country skiing is available on-site and at Bristol Mountain Ski Resort.
Roseland Water Park
Bristol Mountain and Hunt Hollow Ski Resorts are minutes away
Finger Lakes Racetrack and Casino
Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center
Corning Glass Museum
Watkins Glen International Race Track
Wegmans Food Market
Naples Grape Festival
Canandaigua Arts Festival
Labor Day Ring of Fire
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 6 2016 - Jun 9 2017
2 night minimum stay
Jun 10 2017 - Sep 9 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$331|
5 DAY MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED June 11 - SEP 11; Saturday arrival/departure for stays of 7 days
2 DAY MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED SEP 12 - June 10
ALL TAXES AND HOUSEKEEPING FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL FEE.
Typical week is Saturday (4pm) to Saturday Morning at (10) AM
Payment due in full with signed Rental agreement to secure dates
Security Deposit $250.00 required
Cancellation policy- Full Refund with 30 days notification in writing
Final cleaning and all taxes are Included in rental rates