|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This rustic authentic log cabin allows for the peaceful tranquility of the mountains or a home base for a variety of activities both local and nearby. A spacious family room with queen size fold out sleeper sofa and television with DVD player, two bedrooms each with a double bed, and one full bath make this cabin a perfect getaway for up to six guests. There is a fully equipped kitchen including microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, and dishwasher. The cabin has both central heating and air conditioning for multi-season rental opportunities. An outdoor stone fireplace with a picnic table are located near the driveway in back of the cabin. River access is made by a long gradual walk along the ridge down to the river’s edge. There is no dock for swimming and fishing can be a little challenging due to trees and brush on the banks.
Your home away from home – The perfect retreat!
• Minimum two night stay and three night requirement for following holiday weekends: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
• Week rentals can not be Saturday to Saturday
• Check-in: Anytime after 3 pm Check-out – By 11 am
Based upon availability, early and/or late check out can be arranged.
• Firewood provided from Sept 1 to April 1
• Pets friendly-additional deposit may be required: $10.00/pet/night max of $ 30/pet/stay.
• Unless previously confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
* Please note, outside camping is not allowed without written approval from the property manager
* Maximum number of overnight guests on the property is 6 people due to county health department regulations.
Cliffside cabin is located on a gated private gravel driveway which is 7 miles from Front Royal, VA. The cabin is three miles from the Shenandoah State Park and five miles from the northern entrance of the Skyline Drive of the Shenandoah National Park. Many of our guests enjoy local hiking, fishing, canoeing, and mountain biking and wine tasting at one of the thirty wineries within 30 miles of the cabin.
Virginia Canopy Tours- Zip line
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$133|
|Pet Fee||C$46 + Tax|
|Linen and towels||C$40 + Tax|
Please note, outside camping is NOT allowed on the property. In addition, the maximum number of overnight guests on the property is 6 people. We do NOT allow parties with outside guests on the property without written permission from the property manager.