|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Retreat to a private cabin on the Shenandoah river with spectacular views of the river, mountains, and valley. This wheelchair friendly cabin boasts beautiful mountain views, a hot tub, full kitchen, decks, private river access for river swimming, fishing, canoeing (Canoe rentals nearby), and walking paths.
* You should also check out our Farmhouse (222362) for a wonderful cozy mountain experience!
This Star View Cabin(610725) has:
• 2 Bedrooms (Queen Beds), 1 bathroom
• Full Kitchen
• TV and Satellite
• Getaway for families, couples, groups of friends, or individuals on retreat
• 4-person round hot tub, balcony/porch with great mountain views, house and riverside fire pits
• Convenient to Shenandoah National Park, Luray Caverns, Civil War battlefields, George Washington National Forest.
• Pets: Well-behaved dogs welcome with prior approval ($20 per night pet fee)
Many people bring their own Linens, but we can provide them upon request for a $50 fee plus tax for 2 sets..
Simplify your life; come relax and enjoy this brand new peaceful retreat on the Shenandoah River.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$461|
|Management Fee||C$33 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||C$26 + Tax|
For individual pricing options please call 540-860-1492. We do our best to provide guests with a clean and inviting cabin. We ask that you leave it the way that you found it or better. We reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee should the cabin not be left in good order. We welcome guests to enjoy this spectacular spot on the Shenandoah River. Security deposits are returned within 7 days barring any issues.