|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This two story villa has a spectacular location next to the famous West Golf Course at the Dorado Beach, Ritz Carlton Reserve. It has a very spacious living area with an open floor design that is surrounded by glass sliding doors that bring the outdoors indoors. It makes for a very relaxing space where you can appreciate the natural beauty of the golf course and its natural surrounding.
While we are sure you will have no trouble relaxing in our villa It is the resort amenities that will keep you very active during your stay. The resort amenities include the East beach, accessible by golf cart in the property, 4 clay tennis courts, beach volleyball court, the Bunker, which is a billiards and game room for teenagers, Main clubhouse, main pool, Livingston Clubhouse with huge sand park for kids and fun/trick pool unlimited jogging and golf cart path trails, gym facilities, Zafra Restaurant at Plantation golf Club. The Watermill River Park, 3 golf courses at Plantation, the Pineapple and Sugarcane Courses and the East Course. El Encanto Beach Club, which has beautiful beach and pool and shower facilities, a restaurant and the center beach, Barlovento Water Sports facilities and restaurant, the Fitness and Wellness Center. The Club charges $925 plus 7% tax for a one week membership for a group of four, plus children under 6, who do not pay (and a fee of $140 each per week to add up to six more), for tenants of homes whose owners are regular members of the club, which is the case here. They provide ID cards and charging privileges. Dorado Beach Ritz Carlton Reserve facilities available to memebers: Su Casa Restaurant by Jose Andres, Positivo Sand Bar, hotel shops, Botanical Spa.
Dorado Beach Resort Club includes:
• The Watermill River Park
• 3 golf courses at Plantation (50% reduced rate of $70 for the Pineapple and Sugarcane Courses and $125 for the East Course)
• El Encanto Beach Club, which has beautiful beach and pool and shower facilities, a restaurant and the center beach, Barlovento Water Sports facilities and restaurant, the Fitness and Wellness Center, as well as a Tennis Center.
• Barlovento Watersport Club (kite boarding, paddle boarding, hobbie cat and kayak)
Also includes Dorado Beach Ritz Carlton Reserve Facilities available to members:
• Su Casa Restaurant by Jose Andres
• Positivo Sand Bar
• Hotel Shops
• Botanical Spa
The Dorado Beach membership will provide you with an ID cards and charging privileges.
A membership is not required for the following:
• East and West beach (accessible by golf cart, bike or by walking in the property)
• tennis courts
• Main pool (community pool)
• Zafra Restaurant at Plantation golf Club
• Golf is also available at nonmember rates of $145 for Sugarcane and Pineapple Courses, and $250 at the PGA East Course.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$399|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.