|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Sol y Mar Villa: Exquisite five-bedroom villa high on a hilltop in Mt. Irvine, Tobago, West Indies with truly panoramic views from the back patio of lush vegetation in the distant hills, and from the front patio and pool deck the Mt. Irvine golf course, white beaches, the Caribbean sea and Buccoo Reef. The perfect location to enjoy the Caribbean in a very relaxed way. Enter via the remote controlled gate with visual monitor inside, drive up past borders of fragrant frangipani and ixora, until at the double, covered carport you enter...
Inside ... A Visual Treat! A 3-storey high living area featuring two upper level lofts. One serves as a library with hundreds of books and large screen TV, the other as an office if desired. The spacious living area is comfortably arranged with Mexican-style furniture, and the finely furnished dining area can seat ten to twelve. An ultramodern kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave oven and two standard ovens, a 5-burner gas cook top, dishwasher, and a large refrigerator/freezer. There are five spacious, sloped high ceiling bedrooms, each with ceiling fan, an en suite bathroom with shower (four with tubs), makeup vanity and mirror, hair dryer, and quiet, remote-controlled split system air conditioning.
What Makes Sol y Mar Villa Special and Unique:
• A second, dedicated tap in the kitchen for supplying pure osmotically filtered drinking water.
• A utility room off the kitchen with a large, modern washer and dryer, a full-size upright freezer, and a second refrigerator/freezer.
• Two large screen high definition televisions with a large selection of programs and movies, some in Spanish, German, or French.
• Free wireless internet throughout this 5-bedroom villa.
• A 10,000 gallon storage water cistern to avoid the occurrence of water shortages.
• An automatic on/off standby 10 kilowatt electrical generator to ensure uninterrupted electrical power.
• An outdoor, large 4-burner gas barbecue.
• Ramps available for wheelchair mobility.
• Baby crib and high chair available.
Sol y Mar is completely equipped ready for your enjoyment, including starter food staples. It is supplied with cutlery, table settings, kitchenware, linen, towels, and beach towels. Personal laundry service and babysitting are available at extra cost. Maximum number of occupants is strictly 12 people, adults and children included.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is accepted by credit card, PayPal, or bank-to-bank transfer of funds.
Daily rate: US $550 per night (TT $3,500 per night)
Weekly rate: One night is free for a week's stay, i.e. US $3,300 per week (TT $21,000 per week).