|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This 950 sq ft executive condo in prestigious Glen Abbey is fully furnished and beautifully decorated. A great hotel alternate and perfect for those travelling to Oakville/Burlington area for pleasure or business. What you see and read here is exactly what you will get. No surprises!
This is a low rise condo building complex (only 3 floors) and is occupied mostly by the condo owners themselves. The complex is small, quiet and very well maintained during both winter and summer months. Surrounding the complex is a quiet residential neighbourhood with mostly detached homes. When it's nice outside, you will find local residents walking/running right in front of the building on their way to the myriad of walking trails and parks close by. You are only a couple of kilometers away from the famous Glen Abbey Golf Course. Located just north of the highway, getting around the area is a breeze at this convenient location.
The condo itself is fully furnished, extremely clean and has everything you need for a self catering trip to Oakville. Features include:
• Fully updated kitchen including: granite countertops, stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave)
• Dinnerware, flatware, pots, pans etc.
• Toaster, toaster oven, coffee maker, kettle, Tassimo single serve brewer
• 2 Bedrooms
• Large master bedroom with huge walk in closet and en-suite privileges (walks through to bathroom) and 32' LG flat screen TV with digital cable
• 2nd bedroom had a double size bed
• Bed sheets included
• One tastefully decorated bathroom in designer colours. Completely remodeled with everything new
• Towels included
• Newer Full size washer/dryer (front loading) conveniently located in closet within bathroom
• Ground floor unit with walk out to patio
• Underground parking (one spot). Additional parking can be arranged for a nominal fee
• Tastefully decorated dining room with seating for up to 4 people
• Beautiful upgraded laminate floors throughout
• Wood burning fireplace
• 43” Flat Screen HD TV with PVR included
• High speed wireless internet included
• Phone with voicemail and unlimited calling in North America included
• Walking distance to grocery store (about 200 yards from condo to their front door). Restaurants, shops, banking etc. all close by
• Just bring your clothes!
Need a GPS? Ask us to use ours for free during your stay (pending availability).
So that's all the good stuff! We pride ourselves on providing you with as much information as we can in this description so that you can make an informed decision. That includes the 'not so great stuff' as well. And there's really not a lot of it. The only thing we want you to be aware of is that this is condo living... that means that you may hear the occasional person walking upstairs in the unit above (it would be the equivalent of living in a basement apartment and hearing people upstairs walking around). That comes with the territory, but its not a nuisance and we have never had a complaint about it - its just something we want to be transparent about and you just need to be aware that it's there. We don't like surprising guests!
Please browse through the reviews to see what other travelers have to say about their recent stay!
No smoking inside of the unit. Sorry, no pets. Rates are based on 2 people. Will consider 3 or 4 occupants for additional charge of $10 per night for 3rd and 4th person.
*******Not seeing availability at this condo? I have 3 other beautiful units not listed here (one is located in same complex, 2 others only a short walk from this one). Please inquire by emailing me through this listing.*******
Thanks for considering our condo. We would look forward to welcoming you to Oakville! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We respond quickly to all requests, usually within a few hours.
Oakville is a wonderful destination and ideally located about halfway between Toronto and Niagara, the perfect spot to be if you want to be away from the hassle and bustle of Toronto, but still close enough.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add C$10 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$250|
Full refund 14+ days before check in date.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.