|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Looking to vacation in Duck Creek Village? This cabin is one of the best values on the mountain! With spacious rooms, a well-equipped kitchen, and plenty of deck space, you won’t want to leave.
Nestled in the ponderosa pine and spruce trees, this cabin is positioned for easy access, yet off of the busy streets. The main highway is less than a mile away, allowing for quick and easy access to all of Utah’s national parks, as well as all of the local fishing, caving, hiking, biking, and other activities. The main village is also very close, making it a very quick trip for gas, ice, or a soda. The various local restaurants are also very close by.
What sets us apart?
- Large bedrooms with plenty of storage for your personal belongings
- Enclosed decks with lots of furniture for everyone to enjoy
- Lots of entertainment options:
- Satellite TV (Dish Network)
- Pandora Radio
- Bluetooth audio for playing your own music
- Ping Pong
- Board Games
- Downstairs access through a large garage door (easily carry everything in)
- Shaded, covered decks for enjoying the outdoor air
- A wood burning stove for centralized heat. Warm up quickly when it is cold outside!
- Forced air furnace keeps every room in the house nice and warm.
- High Speed internet to keep you connected
- Dishwasher in the kitchen
There are 3 large bedrooms with plenty of sleeping space, 3 bathrooms well-positioned throughout the cabin, a well-designed kitchen and plenty of room for just lounging around and enjoying yourselves. If you get bored cooking and eating inside, there is a fire pit and grill ready to use outdoors.
More “traditional” entertainment exists as well in our large game room downstairs. A regulation ping-pong table,a dart board, and a table perfect for cards or board games are mixed in with plenty of seating. Open the garage door to enjoy a wide open view of the surrounding trees, and let a cool breeze through as you play.
You probably know everything there is to do in the area, but a small sampling includes:
- 6 national parks just hours away (Bryce, Zion, Arches, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, Grand Canyon)
- Too many state parks, national monuments, and other outdoor destinations to list.
- Mountain biking trails
- A major ski resort at Brian Head
- 600 miles of ATV/snowmobile trails with local rentals
- Several lakes and streams for fishing
- Caving, with several small caves in the immediate area
- Many incredible scenic drives
- Winter sports including snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, and sledding
Give us a call or send us an email - we would love to have you stay at our wonderful cabin!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||C$166 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||C$78|
No Refunds for cancellations.
* Minimum stay or additional charges may apply from November through April to cover snow removal, winterizing, etc.
* Holidays may require a minimum stay or higher rates. Please inquire for additional information.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.