|Minimum Stay||1 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Fantastic penthouse ocean views from this studio condo on the beach in Kahana. Decorated in a tropical theme, it makes a relaxing vacation for a couple or family of three. Both the kitchen and bathroom (no tub) have been remodeled with new appliances and fixtures including a washer/dryer. Enjoy the ocean front pool area and easy access to a long sandy beach. The resort is in walking distance to restaurants and shops, centrally located on the west side of Maui. We offer free Wi-Fi in our condo.
Condo highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Tropical theme decor
• Relax with views of breaking waves, palm trees, whales, turtles, sailboats, and surfers
• Beautiful remodel with stunning panoramas
• Queen bed and queen sofa sleeper
• TV and DVD player
• Central Air Conditioning
• Washer/Dryer in condo
• DSL/WiFi Free in condo
• New appliances and counter tops
• Refrigerator, electric range, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, utensils, fully equipped
• Beautifully remodeled with tiled walk-in shower, no tub
• Central air-conditioning
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Telephone charges will apply to all calls
• No resort fees
• Free parking
• 24 hour self-check-in; no waiting at the front desk
• Electronic front door lock - no keys to carry and worry about
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Within walking distance to groceries, take-out, beach restaurants, DVD rentals, and dive shop.
• Short driving distance to Lahaina, Kaanapali, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
ROYAL KAHANA RESORT
• Beach front property
• Oceanfront Pool and Cabana
• BBQ Grill Area
• Guest Gym
• Free Parking
• Shuffleboard Court
• Pickle Ball
• Free Wi-Fi
Close to Dining*Shopping*Golf in Kaanapali! Call us directly for more info on this property and unit. 1-855-529-4580
***Disclaimer: During our winter months, depending on the weather and high tides, you may notice that we sometimes have less beach. Due to an unsafe sea wall condition we have no beach access on the property and we strongly recommend you use the alternative beach access within walking distance (for most), thru the public bath between Sands of Kahana and Kahana Beach Resort.
Kahana is a quaint little town, just north of the hustle/bustle of Ka'anapali and Lahaina, yet only a short drive north. Wonderful area for walkers so bring your walking shoes. The farmers market and many shops and eateries are only steps away.