|Space||500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This is a beautiful 2BR in a perfect location, that can easily accommodate up to 4 people. Far better than a tiny hotel room in the NYC for less money.
The apartment is located in the historic East Village in a wonderful “pre-war” building. Know for it's energy, this area is overwhelmed with restaurants, shopping and sights. You will be staying a few blocks from Soho (Best Shopping), the Union Square (Best Restaurants) and the Lower East Side (Best Nightlife) in New York City. You are a 25 Min subway or 15 cab ride from Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, 5th Avenue, Central Park, The Apple Store, FAO Schwarz, New York's Museums, Broadway shows, Children's Zoo and other attractions. Buses are only one block in any direction and Subway trains are a scant 6 blocks away (about a 6 minute walk).
• 3rd Floor (Corner Apartment)
• Apartment is 500 sf
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Individual AC/Heat controls
• There are very few personal belongings and no clutter
• 2 Full large bedroom
• Full size tub and shower
• Spanish tile floors
• Luxury cotton towels
• Laundry next door
• 600 thread count cotton sheets and down comforters
• Comfy Sofa in living room
• New modern furnishings
• 1 x LCD HDTV in living room
• High speed WiFi included
• Full spacious kitchen
• Tile kitchen floors
• Full range
• Coffee maker
• Very nice pots, pans, plates, glass, etc
• Ample closet and dresser space
• Iron and ironing board
The apartment is also close to many excellent family friendly restaurants as well as a Starbucks two blocks away! Additionally, there are several small local markets for supplies are two blocks away and a Whole Foods 10 blocks to round out all your shopping needs. The local Pharmacy is two blocks away and parking is abundant in our area and generally costs about $35 per day.
****The apartment will be professionally cleaned and spotless upon your arrival.
Neighborhood is extraordinarily hip and fun.
• Tons of the newest clubs, restaurants and bars
• 6 Blocks from Union Square, in the heart of the East Village
• Within 8 blocks of 3 subway lines (4/5/6, F/V)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Last Minute Promo
Mar 21 2017 - Mar 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
25% non-refundable advance payment at time of booking with remainder due 30 days prior to stay.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Accept: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.