|Space||3,600 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Beautifully secluded & tucked away on a private knoll above the town of Calistoga, in the heart of the wine country, this impeccably renovated house has everything one could want in a vacation property. With magnificent mountain views in every direction, this home was designed to capitalize on its spectacular outdoor setting. The indoor/outdoor flow and amazing outdoor landscape is a definite highlight, with surrounding redwood trees, swimming pool, and expansive lawn for playing ball. The home has been lightly decorated with zen, modern and playful furnishings, resulting in a uniquely beautiful and peaceful interior space. It is well stocked with yoga mats for those interested in stretching/doing yoga during their stay. For an additional fee/if reserved in advance, a yoga teacher can be booked to conduct a private class at the home. Additionally, the home recently underwent a stunning remodel/eco-friendly update and now contains beautiful hardwood floors upstairs, newly painted walls as well as organic beds, bedding and sofas.
With 3 bedrooms/3 baths, plus open space with additional bedding, 11+ acres, a tastefully appointed kitchen — with large windows framing Mount Saint Helena, a stunning outdoor pavilion with kitchen as well as a serene pool/lounge area, this lovely retreat is truly an entertainer’s paradise!
*Optional: Now features additional sleeping for up to 6 guests in luxurious onsite yurt for additional $300/night. See listing #835113*
• 3600 sq feet set on 11+ acres
• 3BR + Bonus Room, 3BA, sleeps up to 10
• Master bedroom with ensuite bath and Cal King. Two other private bedrooms, each with option of 2 single beds or 1 King (sleeps 2).
• Bonus Open Space with sleeping area with option of 2 single beds or 1 King (sleeps 2), plus queen size sofa bed (sleeps 2)
• 100% organic, spring-free mattresses and organic bedding
• Secluded, Tranquil Setting
• Dramatic Mayacamas Mountain Views
• Lap Pool with Ample Seating for Comfortable Pool-Side Lounging
• Outdoor Kitchen
• Bonus Feature: Can tap into select amenities at neighboring Mayacamas Ranch, including canoeing at hidden lake and hiking the property’s one-mile loop trail
** Featured on the Ellen DeGeneres Show!**
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
The home rents for $1295/night. The yurt can be rented in addition to the home for an additional $500/night. The yurt is not rented separately from the home.
50% deposit is due within one week of booking in order to secure your dates and confirm your reservation. Final payment due two weeks prior to arrival. $150 cleaning fee. We do not charge a security deposit but do require a credit card on file with a maximum authorization of up to $2,000 in the event of any property damage.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.