|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Five minutes from the airport, Kentucky Exposition Center, and Churchill Downs. Kitty's house is a charming 1926 brick cottage located in a tree-lined residential neighborhood. Take a walk or run along beautiful Southern Parkway to lush Iroquois Park. Catch the tranquil sounds of Vietnamese Buddhist monks chanting their daily prayers in front of the temple on the corner.
Visitors with allergies to cigarette smoke or pet dander will appreciate that we do not allow smoking (not even e-cigarettes) or pets at this property. The house is sparkling clean and well stocked to make visitors feel right at home:
* Off-street parking in driveway
* Fireplace with new vent-free gas logs
* 2 comfortable, queen-size beds with good mattresses and pillows and high thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
* Towels, soap, shampoo and conditioner
* 52" plasma television
* High-speed internet
* Roku with Netflix, etc.
* Kitchen with everything you need to prepare and serve a meal (no deep frying please). We kept it old school with no dishwasher.
* Coffee maker
* Tea Kettle
* Refrigerator, electric stove/oven, toaster oven, microwave, blender
* Washer and dryer
* Hanging rack for drip-dry clothing or wet beach towels
* Ironing board and professional steam iron
* Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, playing cards and poker chips
* Ping pong
Whether you're here on business or just for fun, you'll appreciate our off-street parking and easy access to anywhere in Louisville. We're five minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from downtown. Here's where we're situated:
* 2 miles from Louisville International Airport, Churchill Downs, Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, Jim Patterson Stadium
* 2.2 miles from Iroquois Amphitheater and (in the fall) the Jack O'Lantern Spectacular, a 1/4-mile walking trail lit at night by 5,000 carved pumpkins!
* 2.5 miles from Speed Art Museum and University of Louisville
* 3 miles from Kentucky Exposition Center/Fairgrounds and St. James Court in Old Louisville
* 5 miles from NULU, Actors Theatre of Louisville, Louisville Zoo, YUM! Center, Fourth Street Live!, and Kentucky International Convention Center
* 5.5 miles from Louisville Slugger Museum, Muhammad Ali Center, Frazier History Museum, Louisville Science Center, and the Galt House Hotel
* 6 miles from Cave Hill Cemetary, Bardstown Road and the Highlands
* 7 miles from Louisville Waterfront Park and the Big Four Bridge
Entire house, including screened-in sunroom, patio with fire pit and table and chairs, and basement with washer and dryer and ping pong.
Interaction with Guests
We live next door and are available if you need anything or want some recommendations.
Beechmont is a beautiful, tree-lined neighborhood with interesting houses in the most culturally diverse part of Louisville. We've lived here for more than a decade and love our neighbors and our neighborhood!
The #4 TARC bus stops at the corner and goes all the way downtown to Main Street via Churchill Downs, University of Louisville, and Old Louisville.
Other Things to Note
Only registered guests allowed on premises (maximum 4) and no more than 2 vehicles. Off-street parking in driveway.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$132|
Cancellation policy: Full refund of rental payment and security deposit if reservation is canceled 14 days before scheduled check-in date (except for the first week of May -- Kentucky Derby week -- when a 90-day notice of cancellation is required for a full refund).