When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
NEW VIDEO TOUR - Click on the "Video" link above. If there's no link above, go to YouTube and search on "sequim garden room video". It should show up just below the ads.
Relax in a spacious studio apartment surrounded by a one-acre yard and garden, in a semi-rural setting. Spectacular views of the Olympic mountains from the yard, and framed between trees through the window over your bed. Wake to the warm golden sunrise streaming through the windows, as you enjoy a steaming mug of coffee. Close to all the lavender farms and quaint shops of Sequim, and the Olympic National Park.
The Garden Room is attached to, but completely separate from our home. It has its own entrance, and a thick firewall separates the two structures. It is self-contained and private.
We couldn't describe it any better than one of our guests: "You've thought of every comfort needed...We recommend you become the model and spokes-people for how to provide for VRBO/HomeAway/ accommodations and providers. You and the Garden Room are among the very few "perfect" experiences we've enjoyed throughout the world!" - E.N.
- Bright sunny room with lots of big windows and large sliding glass door.
- Brand new queen bed with memory-foam topper...VERY comfy.
- A very comfortable sofa-bed...no crossbars sticking in your ribs.
- Guests may use our washer & dryer once during their visit, or once per week if staying more than a week.
- Enjoy the realistic electric electric fireplace with the most realistic 3D flame technology in the business puts out cozy heat…beautiful oak mantle.
- Walk through the yard & gardens, feed the chickens, watch deer, quail, hummingbirds, and enjoy the mountain view!
- Keyless entry...no keys to carry. Just use the simple 4-digit code we'll give you.
- High-speed WiFi.
- 32' LED HDTV with Netflix & WiFi; and an up-converting Sony DVD player.
- Watch all the Netflix you want on our Guest account.
- Cable TV: major broadcast & cable networks.
- In-room book & DVD library.
- Red Box DVD rentals are just a mile away at Walmart.
- Electric fireplace with the most realistic 3D flame technology in the business puts out cozy heat…beautiful oak mantle.
- iPod/iPhone/mp3 dock/player/digital radio alarm clock...will charge most devices.
- Full-sized stove & fridge, microwave, toaster, mixer & blender.
- 8-cup programmable coffee maker with thermal carafe...keeps coffee hot for two hours with no hotplate scorching.
- The basic staples: salt, pepper, coffee, creamer, teas, sugar & Splenda, spices, olive oil.
- A free half-dozen eggs fresh from our own cage-free chickens.
- Fruits & veggies from our orchard and gardens in season.
- Just a mile from the main on/off ramps to U.S. Hwy 101...your gateway to all the adventures of the Olympic National Park and North Olympic Peninsula.
- Olympic National Park & the ferry to Victory, B.C. are both just 15 miles away.
- Walmart, Costco, Ross, JC Penney, Safeway, restaurants, galleries, churches, lavender farms, and downtown Sequim's quaint shops are all within 5 miles.
No smoking & no pets, please. ONE MONTH MAXIMUM STAY.
The Sequim Lavender Festival is a must-see. The 3rd weekend in July. There are dozens of lavender farms in and around Sequim, which is the largest producer of lavender in the nation. Also nearby is the Olympic National Park, and the ferry to Victoria, B.C., which is just 20 miles across the water in Canada.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - Mar 31 2017
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||C$94 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$100|
Check-In: 3:00 PM; Check-Out: 11:00 AM
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.