|Space||5,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
After undergoing a complete renovation, Casa de la Luz (the House of Light) is now available for the first time on the rental market. With four spacious bedrooms and five baths, it can comfortably accommodate up to 7 people.
Our guests will enjoy being on the most prestigious street in San Miguel, right in the heart of Centro Historico and half a block from the central square. It is also a short distance to Parque Juarez, San Miguel’s major tree-filled park. There are a multitude of attractions, restaurants, shops and markets within easy, flat, walking distance from the Casa. Just step out the front door, turn left or right, and begin to explore!
Designed and decorated by a French interior designer, the house, a harmonious combination of strong architectural lines with traditional local tiles and Cantera stone, is large, airy and comfortable, with great natural light in every room coming through a double height glass atrium. Carefully selected antiques and custom designed furniture provide a perfect blend of the old and new.
Our full-time housekeeper/cook will clean, take care of your laundry, and prepare a delicious breakfast for you with the food you will have purchased. She is also available to prepare lunches and dinners at an additional cost.
Our gardener takes care of the plants gracing the patio and terraces.
The bi-lingual House Manager will welcome you and be available at all times to answer any questions.
This 3,500 sq. ft. casa is built on two levels. It has an additional 1,500 sq. feet of outdoor space including a large patio with a large cantera stone fountain on the ground floor.
Also on the ground floor, a large outdoor dining/living room with a wet bar is an ideal place for six to eight people to relax or dine al fresco.
The highest of the four rooftop terraces enjoys a 360 degree view which includes the central Jardin, the Cathedral, as well as a spectacular view of the distant mountains.
On the ground floor:
- Very large kitchen/family room equipped with all-new appliances, dining table for six to eight, a sofa, TV, and fireplace.
- Office with day bed and adjoining half bath/ powder room
- Dining room with table seating eight to ten.
- Extra large living room with fireplace, flat screen TV with U.S. channels, and DVD player.
-Spacious outdoor patio off the living room
-Large Master bedroom with king size bed, cozy fireplace, two separate bathrooms, and double closet
On the upper floor
- Guest bedroom No. 1 - with spectacular view of the Paroquia, San Miguel`s famous central church. This bedroom contains a queen size bed and private en suite bathroom
- Guest bedroom No. 2 - has its own small terrace, double bed, fireplace, and private en suite bathroom
- Guest bedroom and studio No.3 - contains single bed and private en suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
There is a water purification system that provides drinking water from every faucet in the house
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
50% of rental fee to secure reservation
Balance of rent plus $500 refundable security deposit due 30 days prior to occupancy
100% deposit refund if canceled at least 60 days before date of occupancy
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.