|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Long Range, Year Round Mountain Views - 4 Bed/3 Bath - Home Theater - Outdoor Eating Area - Easy Access To Blue Ridge, Blairsville, Murphy, NC and the Robert W. Woodruff Scout Reservation.
High Country Lodge is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath luxury retreat in the heart of the N. Georgia mountains. It is located close to Blue Ridge, Blairsville and Murphy, N.C., at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and is easily accessible from Atlanta. Your friends and family can spread out in over 3,100 square feet of space. In addition, it has a wide wrap-around screened-in deck with magnificent long-range year round views of the mountains. Other amenities like a hot tub, a game room with pool table, ping pong table, theater, and Wii, two fireplaces, and rustic log furniture make it a perfect place for a romantic getaway, a family reunion or a relaxing retreat any time of year.
Key features for your relaxation and enjoyment:
• 4 bedrooms that sleep 10 people plus a trundle bed in the theater that sleeps another 2 people.
• 3 full baths that include: a jetted tub, 3 showers (one on the main that is handicapped accessible), granite counters and double sinks in two of the three baths
• 2 master bedrooms, both with king size log beds, one on the main level and one in the loft
• Another master bedroom with a queen size bed on the terrace level
• Private screened-in porch off the master bedroom in the loft
• Bunk room with four beds – perfect for the kids or single adults
• All new high quality mattresses, linens and towels
• Huge screened in porch set up for dining or relaxing
• 6+ person hot tub on the deck overlooking the mountains
• Outdoor heater for chilly evenings on the deck
• Gas fire pit for cooking s'mores
• 4 flat screen smart tvs throughout the cabin
• 2 gas fireplaces built into beautiful fieldstone walls
• Open floor plan on the main living level with soaring vaulted ceilings and overstuffed leather furniture
• Dining table that seats 8 – 12
• Fully stocked gourmet kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
• Full-sized washer and dryer
• Game room with ping pong table, pool table, Wii system, games and a wet bar with a microwave and refrigerator for popcorn and drinks
• Surround sound theater for movies, sports, or games
• Conveniently located close to restaurants, shopping, and local attractions
• Easy 90 minute drive from Atlanta
High Country Lodge is a private, well-appointed mountain cabin with all the modern conveniences so you can leave everything behind, yet vacation in luxury. Let the beauty of nature surround you and fill you. An unforgettable vacation awaits you. One caution…you will not want to leave but High Country Lodge will always welcome you back.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU SEND AN INQUIRY, WE TYPICALLY RESPOND WITHIN 24 HOURS. PLEASE CHECK SPAM IF YOU DO NOT SEE A RESPONSE.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add C$13 per night, per additional guest|
|Cleaning Fee: 6 or less||C$164|
Stay 6 nights, get the 7th free. Mid-week specials available.
All rates based on a 4 person occupancy. An additional $10 per person per night will be charged for each person above 4. Children 1+ will be counted as a person.
Holiday Fee - An incremental $50 fee applies per night for holidays. Relevant holidays include Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.