|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Orlando house description
This luxury, four bedroom, two and a half bath home with private pool, movie room, pool table, is located 6 miles from Universal Studio's & 13 miles from Disney World.
Our spacious, 3200 square foot home is in a private residential community. This professionally decorated home provides excellent accommodations with only the top-of-the-line furnishings and bedding.
*Master Bedroom - main floor with king size bed and private master bath, sliding door to pool/yard.
*2nd Bedroom - upstairs queen size bed; shares bathroom with
bedroom 3 & 4.
*3rd Bedroom - upstairs with a double bottom bunk, twin top bunk and a twin slide out bunk; shares bathroom with bedroom 2
*4th Bedroom/movie room - upstairs with a double sized futon made into bed upon request.
*1/2 Bathroom - downstairs next to entry way and living room.
*Office- downstairs near front door and half bath, this room has privacy shutters and can be used as an extra bedroom. This room has a new leather sofa that can be made into a comfortable queen sized bed upon request. This room also has the computer and printer.
*Fully equipped upgraded wood cabinets & granite counter top Kitchen with island and bar stools.
*Formal Dining Room
*Informal Dining Area
*Family Room with TV and Stereo System
*Home Office with iMac & Printer
*Loft with pool table, multi-game table and arcade
*Outside Pool area with outside Pool Speakers
*Patio with dining and lounging furniture and a gas BBQ grill
*Hammock & Patio Swing
**All New Appliance
**New Carpet and Flooring
**Granite Countertops throughout kitchen
**Wireless High Speed Internet
**iMac computer & Laser Printer
***Xbox, PS3, and Nintendo Wii Game Console with games.
** Arcade Machine over 1,000 games
** Pool Table in Loft
** 3D Movie Room with massage chair & powered movie seats.
*1 Hid a way leather Sofa, converts into Queen size bed.
*1 Double size futon that can convert to a bed in the movie room. Can be setup prior to arrival upon request.
*2 Queen size blowup air mattresses (2 ft off ground) with bedding. Also, one twin blow up bed. These can be setup prior to arrival.
** Do not park on the street, only driveway or/and garage. Only one side of the double garage can be used for parking.
** NO large events or parties are allowed at this home. It is in a private residential community, and any events of this kind will be shut-down.
** No loud music after 10:00pm, this is a city rule and cops will be called if loud music is disturbing neighbors past this time.
Nearby World Class Attractions, 6 miles to Universal Studios, 13 miles to Disney Parks, 13 miles to Sea World and Aquatica Water Park.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$78|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
25% is due at time of booking, remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
The damage waiver is in lieu of a security deposit.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.