When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Have questions? Please read the most common questions asked by our guests and responses by us in the text at the bottom of this description.
Whether you are returning to our lake house yet again or coming for the first time, we promise that this cabin will be a dream come true! It offers a romantic setting for just the 2 of you or a chance to spend some quality time together as a family.
When we were looking for a cabin on Lake Cumberland we had 3 requirements. 1) Great lake views during all 4 seasons. 2) A location that seemed secluded but was close to all that Somerset has to offer. 3) An environment that allowed us to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of daily life in order to focus on what is truly important- our marriage and our family of 4 (soon to be 5!)
This cabin is a home run if you are looking for the same things as we were. Imagine waking up in the morning to the birds chirping in the woods surrounding the cabin, fixing a cup of coffee, and relaxing on the deck that provides one of the best views you will ever experience on Lake Cumberland. Imagine opening up the windows in the sunroom and feeling the breeze coming off the lake while you relax on the couch and read a great book or take an afternoon nap. Imagine heading to a nearby restaurant in Somerset as a family and ending the day with family game night. These are memories that you will never forget and they could be your reality!
Looking for some lake activities as a family? One of the things that makes our cabin unique is not only the great 4 seasons view, but also the fact that we're located in Somerset and only 1 mile from Lee's Ford Marina, where you can fish, boat, eat, swim, and just enjoy the simple lake lifestyle.
Simply put, this cabin offers memories that you will cherish for a lifetime and will talk about for years to come!
1) Does the property have direct lake access? Since the corps of engineers took over ownership of the shorelines of Lake Cumberland decades ago in order to ensure preservation of its natural beauty, very few properties on the lake have direct lake access. Our property is no exception. Our family typically goes to nearby Lee's Ford Marina (1.5 miles away) and rents a pontoon boat to enjoy the many coves that dot the shoreline of Lake Cumberland.
2) Are particular dates available? Since we don't accept personal checks and guests pay via credit card directly through the site, the calendar is always up to date. So, if the dates are open on the calendar, they're all yours!
3) What are the closest marinas? Lee's Ford Marina is just down the road (1.5 miles) and Burnside Marina is 9 miles away. Both marinas have a boat ramp, boat rentals, restaurants, and beautiful settings.
4) Is there air conditioning in the cabin? Yes, the cabin stays cozy and comfortable with central heat and air (new unit installed in 2014)
5) How many parking spots are available? There are 2 official parking spots, and one is large enough for a boat to be parked if needed. There is also a long driveway that could be used for additional parking if needed.
6) Are your rates negotiable? Unfortunately, no. You can't put a price on great memories!
7) What is the address? The cabin is located at 464 Shoreline Dr., Somerset KY, 42503.
One of the unique qualities of our cabin is its location. You will feel like you are in the middle of nowhere when in fact you have access to anything you or your family would desire to do. We're just down the street from Lee's Ford Marina and Restaurant and very close to shopping, movie theaters, and other restaurants.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$400|
1) 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
2) If cancelled with less than 30 days notice all of security deposit is forfeited
3) Minimum stay notes: There is a standard minimum stay of 3 nights. However, during peak Lake Season (June 1 - August 15) the minimum stay is 4 nights. Thank you!