|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Surrounded by sweeping views of the Mayacamas Mountains, this sophisticated and modern country home has it all! The design of this steel-sheathed house evokes the image of a metal boat, afloat on a sea of native trees and shrubs. Architect Jim Jennings took the familiar shape of a barn and rendered it with clean, simple lines, balance, and symmetry, to produce a startlingly sophisticated country home that enjoys seamless indoor/outdoor flow, and is in perfect harmony with its rural setting.
Stocked with everything one needs to relax and/or comfortably entertain, the main house features radiant heat, concrete floors, cathedral ceilings, living room with wood burning fireplace, kitchen with stainless steel counter tops and high-end appliances, spacious bed rooms and beautifully designed bathrooms. The home also includes an expansive courtyard with fire pit, lap pool, outdoor kitchen, bocce court as well as a modern pool house with murphy bed and attached bathroom and extra bedroom. In the heart of wine country, perfect for couples, adult gatherings, and corporate retreats.
The property has been proudly featured in numerous architectural and wine country publications, including C California Style Magazine, Architectural Digest, and Diane Keaton’s recently published House book.
• 2080 sq feet set on 14+ acres
• Architect Jim Jennings Design
• Designer Erin Martin Interiors
• 3BR + Bonus Room, 3BA, sleeps up to 8
• Main House 2 bedrooms, plus bonus room with built in couch. Master bedroom has Queen bed and ensuite bathroom. 2nd bedroom has option of 2 single beds or 1 King (sleeps 2).
• Spacious Pool House with queen size Murphy Bed (sleeps 2) with attached room with option of 2 single beds or 1 King (sleeps 2)
• 100% organic, spring-free mattresses and organic bedding
• Secluded, Tranquil Setting
• Dramatic Mayacamas Mountain Views
• Lap Pool with Ample Seating for Comfortable Pool-Side Lounging
• Outdoor Kitchen & Fire Pit
• Bocce Court
• Bonus Feature: Can tap into select amenities at neighboring Mayacamas Ranch, including canoeing at hidden lake and hiking the property’s one-mile loop trail
• Award-winning restaurants
• World-famous wineries
• Great shopping in nearby local towns of Calistoga, St. Helena, and Healdsburg
• Hot springs, mineral baths, and spa services
• Tours of the Petrified Forest
• Old Faithful Geyser of Calistoga
• Adventure excursion at Safari West
• Biking along the Silverado Trail
• Miles of hiking trails at Bothe St. Park
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
50% non-refundable deposit due within one week of booking, final payment due 2 weeks prior to arrival. $150 cleaning fee. We do not charge a security deposit but do require a credit card on file with a maximum authorization of up to $2,000 in the event of any property damage.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.