|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Immerse yourself in the coastal elegance of 98 Summersweet Lane, a 4 bedroom home in the newly developed Crossings District of WaterColor. The first floor of this impeccably designed beach haven features a fully appointed kitchen along with an open living and dining area that provides an ideal space for entertaining. Upstairs you will find the master suite and three guest bedrooms that offer fabulous accommodations for up to ten guests making it an ideal getaway for a family or group. The Crossings’ community pool is a moments’ walk from the front door and Dragonfly Park is situated directly behind this abode, providing a great place for the kids to run around and enjoy the outdoors. This home’s convenient location allows for a short drive or bike ride to the famed beaches of the Emerald Coast and Publix is right around the corner for all your grocery needs. Check availability and book today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Wireless internet
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.