|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
2016 / 2017 SPECIALS
MUST BOOK DIRECTLY ON VACATION RENTAL 365 WEBSITE
(NEW RESERVATIONS ONLY | HOLIDAYS NOT INCLUDED)
YEAR ROUND SPECIALS
Stay & Save – Book 3 Nights, Get 4th Night FREE - Coupon Code = VR344
Stay & Save - Book 5 Nights Get 2 Addl Nights FREE - Coupon Code = VR745
3-FOR-2 SPECIAL (JAN - MAY)
Stay & Save – Book 2 Nights, Get 3rd Night FREE - Coupon Code = VR243
DEER MEADOW LODGE
An updated version of the idyllic “log cabin”, this 3 bedroom mountain retreat is the perfect destination for your next weekend getaway or family vacation. Deer Meadow Lodge is an elegant 3,770 square foot 3-level custom log home built with hand-hewn Canadian spruce. Perched atop nearly 6 acres of wooded mountainside in the North Central Cascades you’ll be close to town, yet feel like you’re miles away. This stunning home features contemporary décor, modern kitchen with double ovens, panoramic views, huge master suite, spectacular log staircase, game room, Wi-Fi.
* 3 Bedrooms w/ En Suite Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom, Sleeps 13 in beds
* King Beds 2, Queen Beds 1, Sleeper Sofas 3, Twin Bed 1
* Game Room, Ping Pong, Foosball, Popcorn Machine, Wet Bar & Xbox 360
* Close to Suncadia Resort, Roslyn, & Lake Cle Elum
* Free Wi-Wi
* Two Large HD Flat Screen TV’s w/ Blu-Ray/DVD Player
* Recreational Paradise, Hiking, Biking, Golfing, Boating, Kayaking
* Pellet Stove
* Large Wrap-Around Deck, 3 Private Balconies, & Outdoor Fire Pit
* Expansive Views of Peoh Point
* Private 6 Acre Lot
* Friendly behaved dogs allowed
* Private 5-Person Hot Tub
* Portable AC Unit, Ceiling Fans & Floor Fans in each room
This mountain lodge has the look of a custom rustic retreat while providing you with all of the modern amenities of home. Family and friends will enjoy hours of fun downstairs in the “game room” which hosts ping pong, foosball, flat screen TV, Xbox 360, outdoor patio, pellet stove and wet bar complete with a popcorn machine perfect for movie night!
The centerpiece of the home, a custom-built spiral wooden staircase, leads up to the main floor which features floor to ceiling windows with expansive views, vaulted ceilings with exposed log support beams and a river rock fireplace.
The modern open floor-plan kitchen is ample-sized with plenty of counter space and appliances for preparing a delicious meal for your whole group. Featuring granite counter tops and a center island cook top, the kitchen and dining area seat up to thirteen with island bar seating for three and dining table for ten.
Located on the third floor, the master suite has a spa-like feel in its simple yet refined design. Along with tranquil views from your bedside, the room boasts a king bed, ample storage space, sitting area and private balcony. The spa feel is highlighted by the en suite bathroom featuring a jetted soaker tub, tiled walk-in double shower and his and her vanity. For those with children, the master suite allows parents to relax in style while keeping the kids close in a sleeper sofa that folds into two twin beds and an ottoman with an additional twin-sized bed.
The second master bedroom is also located on the third floor and hosts a king bed, stylish wood furniture, stunning views, French doors leading to a private balcony and en suite bathroom.
FUN THINGS TO DO:
* Golfing at Suncadia (2 championship golf courses)
* Swiftwater Winery in Suncadia Resort
* Fishing on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake and Yakima River
* River rafting on the Yakima River