|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
* 3 bedroom
* 1 King bedroom with bathroom/shower
* 1 Queen bedroom
* Bedroom with double bunk beds (4 beds)
* Two couches that also pull out into beds
* Additional bathroom with shower/bath
* Two car garage
* 2 Flat Screen TV's with DVD setup
* Kitchen and standard appliances
* Microwave and toaster
* Fire Pit and roasting sticks
* Spacious yard
* Fenced in kennel with outside garage access for pets
* Outdoor gas grill
* Fenced acreage to keep your horses on the property
Ideally located three miles from Custer and two miles from Custer State Park, we are centrally located to all your Black Hills activities, including Wind Cave, the Needles Highway, Mt. Rushmore, Sylvan Lake, Crazy Horse, Hill City, Keystone, Custer State Park, the Mickelson Trail, Custer, Rapid City and Iron Mt. Road. Interested in horseback riding? The Little Red Inn has fenced pasture available so you can 'hold your horses here.' We are close to Iron Creek horse camp, a premiere horse riding trail system.
For hunters, wildlife enthusiasts, and fishermen, opportunities abound! You are likely to see whitetail deer, wild turkey, elk, coyotes, and the occasional mountain lion on or around the property. Stockade and Bismark Lake are just over the hill and provide opportunity for fly and traditional line fishing for trout, perch, crappie, bass, northern, and sunfish. Buffalo also roam just minutes away in Custer State Park.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Horse boarding needs to be arranged with owner.
Dog boarding fee of $50/dog for 1-7 days (must be guest). Absolutely no pets in the house. Horses welcome for a boarding fee of $50 per horse for 1-7 days (must also be guest). Horse pasture is fenced.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.