This is a beautiful 1BR in a perfect location, that can easily accommodate up to 3 people. Far better than a tiny hotel room in the NYC for less money.
The apartment is located in Lower East Side of Manhattan. It's a wonderful “pre-war” building and is a six story, elevator building. You will be staying a few blocks from SoHo (Best Shopping), the East Village (Best Restaurants) and the LES (Best Nightlife) in New York City. You are a 15 Min Subway or Cab ride from Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, 5th Avenue, Central Park, The Apple Store, FAO Schwarz, New York's Museums, Broadway shows, Children's Zoo and other attractions. Buses are only one block in any direction and Subway trains are a scant two blocks away (about a two minute walk).
• 5th floor, elevator (View of the Empire State Building)
• Apartment is 500 sf
• 6 Huge windows
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Individual AC/Heat controls
• There are very few personal belongings and no clutter
• Queen large bedroom
• Full size tub and shower
• Spanish tile floors
• Luxury cotton towels
• Laundry in the basement
• 1 Huge open Queen size bedroom (Queen-Sized Plush Top Bed)
• 1 Full size pull out sleeper sofa
• 600 thread count cotton sheets and down comforters
• New modern furnishings
• 1 x LED HDTV
• Digital HD cable with all premium channels including on-demand
• Playstation 3 and games
• High speed WiFi included
• Full spacious kitchen
• Tile kitchen and bathroom floors
• Full range
• Coffee maker
• Very nice pots, pans, plates, glass, etc
• Ample closet and dresser space
• Iron and ironing board
The apartment is also close to many excellent family friendly restaurants as well as a Starbucks on the corner! Additionally, there are several small local markets for supplies and a Whole Foods 5 blocks away for all your shopping needs. The local Pharmacy is one block away and parking is abundant in our area and generally costs about $35 per day.
****The apartment will be professionally cleaned and ready to enjoy upon your arrival.