Like us on FaceBook at Domaine McLean.
Park at the door and don't move until you have to leave.
Have small children? We've got you covered to help you pack less - see below.
Do you want hotel luxury without the expense? Chocolates on your bedside table? Bathrobes? Luxury hotel-style, triple-sheeted bedding? Soaps from Paris? Aveda shampoo and conditioner? Professional blow dryers? A granite kitchen with all of the amenities of home? Radiant heat floors?
Pack lightly and leave your worries behind. There is not much extra you'll need to bring.
The condo is located directly in the pedestrian village behind the Marriott Hotel. It's steps from the local restaurants and activities but shielded from the late night noise by the Marriott.
- Parking right at the door* with the possibility of an additional spot.
- Additional free parking is approximately a 300m walk
- Fully stocked stainless steel kitchen, full size fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave.
- Keurig, Bodum (French Press) and drip coffee machines
- Puegeot salt and pepper grinders
- Blendtec Blender
- Denby dishes
- most cooking essentials, oil, vinegars, condiments, spices, coffee, tea, peanut butter, jam, real Canadian maple syrup**
- all linens including beach towels
- bath robes
- soaker tub
- Aveda shampoo, conditioner, soap
- 2 professional blow dryers
- One queen bedroom
- One double bedroom with an additional single murphy bunk bed - see photos.
- One double sofa bed
- Free WiFi – there will be additional fees for excessive downloading
- Smart TV – Netflix, YouTube, FaceBook
- High Definition cable
And for the little ones:
- High chair
- Travel crib
- Toddler "potty" and step-stool
- Bed rails if required
- Toys, stories, puzzles and bath toys
- Baby gate - for the door during summer months
*Note: One parking pass is provided. It is the ONLY parking pass for the unit and cannot be reissued. If it is accidentally taken the renter is responsible for returning the pass within 24 hours at their expense.
** We do our best to stock the kitchen with everything you'll need so that you only need to bring the food you'll be eating.
Want more detail?
Find your outdoor niche in the beauty of Mont Tremblant, be it skiing (cross country or downhill), snowshoeing, skating, triathlon, biking (road or mountain) or trail running Tremblant has you covered. Consider this your home away from home; except it’s more relaxing and does not have a to-do list. This beautiful ski-in/ski-out 2 bedroom condo is perfect for couples and families. It sleeps six, is completely renovated and newly furnished with the following amenities:
Put your skis on at the door.
300m to the gondola if you'd rather walk.
200m to the IronMan finish line and transition zone
300m to outdoor skating rink
700m to the beach (IronMan swim finish)
150m to cross country ski/snowshoe/hiking trails
By booking your reservation and providing your deposit you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the terms of our booking and rental agreement. The individual making the reservation and submitting the deposit, herein called Guest, are responsible for all guests, damages and other terms set out in this agreement.
Most notably -
1) Guests must be over 25
2) Instant booking guests must speak to the owner within 24 hours of the booking to confirm identity and rental criteria.
3) No parties
4) Drug use or possession, including marijuana is prohibited from not just our unit but the grounds.
5) Smoking of any products (including vape products) is prohibited in the unit.
5) Production of any film is prohibited
6) Additional fee for pet cleaning if there is substantial
Please ensure you read the full rental policing prior to booking.