The pictures are of the actual apartment! What you see is what you'll get.
This apartment is in a new luxury building on 104th St and Lexington Ave.
It is just 3 blocks from Central Park!
Walk to Fifth Ave, Guggenheim, Central Park and the museum mile.
The apartment right above the 6 train subway station.
Plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants walking distance from the apartment.
If you want to see Manhattan, why live across the river!
Amenities include a beautiful kitchen with new appliances, a washer - dryer in the apartment and a refrigerator, central heating and air-conditioning.
Frequently asked questions:
1. How far is Times Square: About 20 minutes by subway (metro).
2. How far is the subway: Right below the apartment!
3. Are these pictures of the actual apartment? Yes. And yes, it is a frequently asked question! :-)
4. Is there an elevator in the building: Yes.
5. Is there a TV in the apartment and if so why don't the pictures show it?
There is a 55' TV in the apartment which we installed last November. The pictures are from the last summer and we haven't updated them yet.
6. Is it a safe neighborhood? Well, we bought the apartment to live there (with our 2 year old daughter). We would not have paid an arm and a leg if we didn't think it was safe.
7. Is the apartment noisy? The apartment is on the 6th floor and it has double pane windows. That is the best we can provide and it has worked pretty well for most people who have visited us. That said, Manhattan is full of people and sounds. So if you are seeking meditative quietness, I wouldn't recommend Manhattan as a top pic.