The pictures are of the actual apartment! What you see is what you'll get. Amenities include a beautiful kitchen with new appliances, pots, pans and dishes, an in-apartment washer/ dryer (free to use), a large flat screen TV with premium cable channels including HBO, Starz, Netflix and Amazon Prime, free wi-fi (FiOS), refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker, central heating and air-conditioning.
This apartment is in a new building on 103th St and Lexington Ave. It is just 3 blocks from Central Park! You can walk to Fifth Ave, Guggenheim, Central Park and the museum mile. Plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants walking distance from the apartment. The apartment is half a block from the 6 train subway station. If you want to see Manhattan, why live across the river!
Frequently asked questions:
1. How far is Times Square: About 20 minutes by subway (metro).
2. How far is the subway: Right below the apartment!
3. Are these pictures of the actual apartment? Yes. And yes, it is a frequently asked question! :-)
4. Is there an elevator in the building: Yes.
5. Is there a TV in the apartment and if so why don't the pictures show it?
There is a 46' TV in the apartment . The pictures are from the last summer and we haven't updated them yet. We subscribe to cable channels through "Direct TV Now" including premium channels like HBO, Starz. We also have Netflix and Amazon Prime. All these are included.
6. Is it a safe neighborhood? Yes. None of the guests since 2014 have complained about safety in the area or the building. Some guests are repeat guests.
7. Is the apartment noisy? No. We installed 85% noise reduction windows and doors after initial complaints. We have not had any issues since then.