|Space||1,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Relax and enjoy in the wine country!
GREAT LOCATION! Just around the corner from Downtown Healdsburg Square where you can find great restaurnats such as SCOPA, DRY CREEK KITCHEN, SPOONBAR, WILLIE'S SEAFOOD RESTAURANT, HEALDSBURG SHED, MATTEO'S etc. Walk to wine tasting rooms, antique shops, art galleries, Flying Goat cafe, Downtown bakery and Oakvile grocery Store and Raven Theatre. Very charming 1920's Craftsman House in a wonderful neighborhood.
Such a desirable location!
Walk to the Russian River. Go Kayaking, relaxing or eating lunch by the river. Picnic tables are available.
Take a scenic drive to the scenic Dry Creek Valley Road and visit many great wineries and tasting rooms such as BELLA, SBRAGIA, KOKOMO, QUIVIRA, PAPA PIETRO PERRY, etc.
- Bike ride around town or in the beautiful scenic Dry Creek Valley.
- Enjoy the Free Summer Concerts and Live Music at the Square.
- Enjoy a nice walk around the beautiful neighborhood. It's an area surrounded by historic homes and churches and charming houses with flower gardens.
The main house which occupies the entire main floor is available. The granny unit and studio are not included.
This beautiful home was tastefully decorated in wine country style. Beddings, towels and linens are all 100% cotton. Nice furniture - leather couch, wrought iron wine bar, plasma t.v., beautiful lamps. We prove a picnic basket with wine glasses and cheese board for you to take if you want to have a picnic at the winery or the beach.
Relax at the front porch has wicker chairs and table. There is an enclosed back porch overlooking the fruit trees - apples, lemon and oranges.
- has a brand new sectional couch in espresso leather and 39' Plasma T.V.
- furnished with solid dark wood round table with four ladder back chairs, beautiful wrought iron wine cabinet and custom china cabinet.
- Decorated very nicely with vintage wine decorations.
- It has a dishwasher and stove, microwave, microwave, refrigerator, toaster.
- There are plates, pots and pans, glasses and everything you need to use for cooking.
- We provide all 100% cotton towels, hair dryer, shower curtains.
- All bedrooms are furnished beautifully with a Queen cast-iron, four-poster bed and a King wooden Headboard. - 100% cotton beddings.
- Each room has lamps and alarm clocks. We also provide an ironing board and iron.
Come and stay in our Charming Downtown Healdsburg Craftsman House. Relax and enjoy the wine country!
One black from Downtown Healdsburg where you can enjoy great restaurants such as - Dry Creek Kitchen, H2 Hotel Spoonbar, Scopa Restaurant, tasting rooms, Dry Creek wineries, antique shops, art galleries, coffee shops, museum etc. Activities - kayaking in the Russian River, driving on the scenic Dry Creek valley and visit several wineries and tasting rooms.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$132|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$802|
Cleaning fee is $225.
Cancellations within 45 days is subject to forfeiture of $1000 from your deposit.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.