|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Stylishly remodeled, generously stocked, and incredibly well-priced, this fun Desert Hot Springs pool home is the perfect retreat or home base for your explorations in the Greater Palm Springs area.
Modern Mid-Century Home (1964) features an open floor plan with modern design tile throughout, except there is carpet in the expanded Master Suite. This is an older home, but it has been stylishly refreshed in many ways, and it's constantly undergoing even more improvement - all new energy-efficient windows and sliders were installed this last Spring and we had the pool re-plastered and re-tiled in June.
* Newly refurbished 6 Foot Deep, 'Salt-Water' Pool and In-ground attached Spa are extra gentle on your hair, skin and eyes because they feature a special eco salt-water purification/softening system and therapeutic world famous DHS aquifer water.
* Fun color-changing LED Pool/Spa lights create instant ambiance when the sun goes down
* Outdoor tiled shower area
* Outdoor Living Room set-up with 2 love seats
* Newer Natural Gas (in-line) Barbecue Grill so you won't ever run out of propane at an inopportune time
* Get ready to tell your best ghost stories and jokes when gathered around the propane Fire Pit
* 7 Lounge Chairs for tanning and pool float/noodles, too
* Eat-in Kitchen has granite counters and everything you need to easily prepare and serve your meals (except for the food, condiments, oils, etc.)
* Living room features:-2 comfortable, modern-style sofa sectionals, double as add'l sleeping areas-50inch HDTV with streaming internet, DVD/BluRay, HD Whole House DVR so you'll never miss your favorite shows, premium movie channels including HBO, Encore, IFC, LOGO, Starz, Cinemax, and more-Ample room for Queen aerobed (provided for larger groups)
* Lots of dining options: Elegant inside dining for 6+ in the round, as well as counter seating for 2, eat-in kitchen for 4+, and al fresco dining for 6+ outside on the patio by the pool.
* High speed wireless internet throughout the house and backyard. There's even a wireless printer that comes in handy for maps/directions, boarding passes, and the occasional work email.
* Master bedroom features:-Comfortable Cal King bed-expanded area for dressing and home office use-50inch HDTV with premium channels, DVD/Bluray and HD-DVR features-En Suite Bathroom with newly tiled walk-in shower
* Second bedroom with nice Queen bed and 32inch HDTV
* Third bedroom has 2 comfortable TwinXL beds that can be combined into a 2nd King, 32inch HDTV and patio doors to the backyard/pool
* Washer/Dryer in garage, Monitored alarm system
* You are exposed to less chemicals in our home. Multiple green/eco upgrades throughout such as LED lighting, energy efficient appliances, salt water pool/spa, organic or natural cotton sheets, biodegradable soap/shampoo and green cleaning supplies.
* For the little ones, we have a new Graco Pack N Play and a strong, safe wooden high chair.
* Home has all the quality amenities you expect and more, including a nice massage table and yoga mats.
* This home is in the Desert Hot Springs "Spa Zone" where there are magnificent views of the entire Coachella Valley, good values for lodging and food, 20 Spas!, and you can even walk to a few from the house including Sea Mountain Lifestyle Resort, Nuturing Nest, and Miracle Springs Spa. World famous Spas like Two Bunch Palms are a short drive away. DHS is a quirky off the beaten path community that's a stone's throw from Palm Springs, but this is not the house for you if you want to be right in the thick of the Palm Springs action.
* Pool Heating is an additional $60/night, $300/Week (recommended October through May). Monthly guests pay actual gas and electric utility costs during stay. Default Rates shown are for groups of 6 or less. An Additional Guest Fee of $25 per person, per night applies to the 7th and 8th guests.
$250 Departure Cleaning Fee.
Non-Airbnb Guests: $500 Refundable Security/Damage Deposit due 30 days before arrival.
Downtown Palm Springs is 13 miles/20-25 minutes away. Palm Springs Airport is 12 miles/20 minutes away. 150+ Premium Designer Outlet Stores are 23 miles/25 minutes away in Cabazon. Joshua Tree National Monument is less than 30 miles away. This home is in the 'Desert Hot Springs Spa Zone' where there are 15-20 natural hot mineral spas and the closest ones are only a few blocks away. Desert Hot Springs (DHS) is a small town (1 of 9 cities that make up the Greater Palm Springs area). Don't expect the vibrant/hip Palm Springs 'scene' in DHS, but remember you are paying about 50% less cost and are only about 20 minutes away from all of that!