The following is included in your accommodation:
- Satellite TV/DVD
- Screened-in Deck
- Free Pass to National Park
- All linen provided
- Large fire pit in the backyard
Enjoy the following on PEI:
- a day on the golf course,
- exploring some of the best beaches in the world,
- deep-sea fishing for giant bluefin tuna,
- fishing in island streams for trout or salmon,
- biking along the Confederation Trail,
- a fun day at Sandspit Amusement Park,
- exploring quaint Victoria-By-The-Sea or Georgetown,
- a day in historic Charlottetown with live theatre, food festivals, music concerts, walking tours, horse-drawn carriage rides, harness racing, a casino, cooking classes, spas, shopping, fine dining and Cows ice cream
Driving Directions to the Cottage:
· Take Highway 15 N. (Brackley Pt. Rd.)
· Make Right at Briton Shore Road
· Make Left at Osprey Place
Additional people after four - $25 charge per night.
A full refund of deposit will be given if the owner is given two months notice of a cancellation. If a cancellation occurs less than two months from scheduled visit, the deposit will not be refunded. We require the balance of your scheduled stay to be paid one month prior to arrival. Damage deposit will be reimbursed at the end of your stay.
When making a booking, a down payment of $250 is required to hold the cottage. The balance can be paid one month before arrival. Arrangements will be made with the owner.