Located on the 15th fairway of the prestigious private golf course Le Maitre, our home sleeps 10 and has 4 bedrooms (1 king and 3 queen beds) and three full bathrooms. All rooms are appointed with the finest luxury linens and pillows to ensure your total comfort. Our cozy living room on the main floor has a wood burning fireplace and the second living room has been designed specifically for children and has a PlayStation, a collection of DVDs and a many board games. Our kitchen has all the amenities to cook a gourmet meal and has extras like a fondue set, raclette, skillet, blender and much more.
The breathtaking view of the golf course and the distant mountains from the deck is one of the many highlights of our home. We also provide a BBQ with propane. Our home also has a covered lower deck so you can still enjoy the outdoors even when it’s raining. Lastly, we also have an outdoor firepit. Don’t forget the marshmallows.
For the fourth consecutive year we’ve been awarded the highest rating in the industry (www.citq.qc.ca) for a tourist home. We’ve achieved this prestigious status because we pay attention to detail and offer a full range of high quality amenities so that you’ll have a perfect getaway vacation.
What also makes our home special are the number of free activities that you can enjoy at Le Maitre Golf Course without getting in your car. Activities includes:
• Privileged access to the heated swimming pool and hot tub
• Tennis on clay courts (we have 4 rackets that you can use)
• Private beach area with lounge chairs along La Diable River
• Play structure for kids with slide and swing (near river)
• Sitting area on the banks of the river where you can also take a swim
• Hammocks (near the river)
• Biking on Le P’Tit Train du Nord bike trail which passes through the golf course and is located in front of the Club House parking lot – we have 2 mountain bikes that you can use
• Tobogganing on the slope of the 15th fairway – our backyard (we supply 3 sleds)
• Snow Shoeing on Le Maitre Golf Course (we supply 4 pairs of snow shoes)
• Cross-Country Skiing on Le Maitre’s groomed trails
• Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride (at a cost) – The operator is located beside the golf course and they often pick up at the Club House.
Some extras that you’ll really appreciate:
• Free shuttle service to/from Mont Tremblant resort village and ski lifts (winter months only)
• Firewood for indoor fireplace and fire pit
• Free Wi-Fi
• Luxury linens and towels are included
• Cleaning is included
• Secured area to store your bicycles
We are always available to help should you have any questions or concerns.
We hope that you have a wonderful vacation and please let us know how we can help.