|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Recently renovated, bright, cheery property. This property is an excellent option for an extended stay for any visitor to Baltimore's top hospitals. One month rentals or more as well as 1-2-3 weeks rentals too. 1st floor master bedroom and master bathroom with a new bathroom including tub and shower. Laundry is on the first floor as well. A total of 5 private bedrooms with doors unlike many other properties that will out 3 beds in one room. Other various features include:
* Brand new kitchen and bathroom. Bright
sunny, cheerful home!
* Beautiful Bohemian modern furnishings and decor.
* All hardwood floors. Light and bright!
* View of 10,000 square foot Victorian home and
gardens with spectacular magnolias.
* Driveway, garage, and plenty of parking.
* Fireplace, deck, and garden.
* Close to Charles Street and easy drive with
back roads to Johns Hopkins Hospital. Uber inexpensive and Jh shuttle close.
* Easy cab ride to Baltimore Penn Station.
* Close to Belvedere Square and various other
restaurants and shopping.
* Great area for walking/running. Excellent trails
at Robert E. Lee park with entrance off of
* Great SAFE and Historic established neighborhood
* Brand new windows with brand new bottom up/
top down blinds.
* A multitude of different restaurants and
shopping close by and walking distance.
* More spacious than most Fells Point locations.
* Great entertaining space indoor and outdoors with a seashell patio, amazing grill, garden, fig trees and blackberry and raspberry bushes and a soon to be greenhouse too! Lots of outside and inside seating. All of the amenities of your home, but, in Baltimore instead.
PLEASE CALL or TEXT to discuss options for your short term stay or even house swapping opportunities!
Spacious, recently renovated beautiful home for rent - 5 night minimum. Just renovated full walk out basement of 1,000 sq feet. This property is located in a charming part of Baltimore City on Historic Charles Street. It is just a short drive or cab to Johns Hopkins Hospital, JHU, and approximately 7 miles from the Inner Harbor. Close to
Belvedere Square, Hampden, and 83. Perfect back roads into Johns Hopkins Hospital. Close to University of Maryland, Sinai, Gbmc. Minutes to Penn Station where it is an easy train ride (Marc or Amtrak) to Washington, DC
or Philadelphia or NYC. Baltimore is a perfect location to do day trips to Historic sites like Gettysburg or a short drive to Lancaster to see the Amish. Also, there is a wonderful orchard for strawberries, apples, pumpkins 45 minutes away along with Baltimore horse country too. Beautiful back yard and new grill. Lots of activities to do close by. 5 minutes to tons of restaurants in Hampden as well as Belvedere Square and Mt. Washington village. Off of Historic Charles Street and in a super safe area. Stay where the locals live in Baltimore and right in the private school district and stunning historical homes. Walk to different coffee shops and grocery stores while even being close to Lake Roland. A quick Uber to Mt. Vernon too! Larger groups considered, however, 5 person is the standard and for longer stays. Rates will apply to any changes on the requirements.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 10 2016 - Oct 31 2016
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay