|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – DOWNTOWN – PRICED RIGHT
Located at the corner of Park Avenue and Four O’Clock Road in downtown Breckenridge, our Park Place condos are close to the lifts and a short stroll to Main Street. Guests can ski down Four O’ Clock Run and walk to their condo. The complex also features two on-site outdoor hot tubs, a gas fire pit and free covered parking, as well as access to the Upper Village swimming pool and hot tub.
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom moderate condo is the perfect getaway for families or groups of up to seven. Walking into the living area, you’ll be impressed by the beautiful gas fireplace surrounded by stone and the private balcony with mountain views. There’s also plenty of seating and an LCD TV for entertainment after a long day on the mountain. The fully equipped kitchen has granite countertops, room for six at the dining table, and room for three more at the breakfast bar.
You’ll love being just across the street from the free shuttle to take you around town in both the summer and winter! Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, in-unit washer/dryer, and parking for two vehicles. <
If you’re looking for a perfectly located mountain getaway, this is it. Call or book online today!
- Master suite: queen bed, twin bed, private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV.
- Suite 2: two twin beds, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Living Room: queen sleeper sofa.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.