|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
PREMIUM 4 BR, 3.5 BA PRIVATE HOME – QUIET SETTING – INCREDIBLE VIEWS
If you’re looking for one of the best views of Breckenridge and Baldy Mountain, look no further than Above the Fray! This beautiful 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath home sits directly below Bald Mountain about 100 yards from the Baldy Mountain trailhead. This mountain paradise is full of luxurious upgrades: a gourmet kitchen, a loft with a convertible pool/ping pong table, an incredible deck and patio with fantastic views of Breckenridge Mountain, a hot tub and more.
On the main level, curl up on the living room couch in front of the gas fireplace and watch your favorite movie (or the snow report) on the large LCD-TV. Or, step out onto the spectacular wrap-around deck and enjoy a glass of wine while soaking in the gorgeous views. The kitchen is first rate: granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a restaurant-size gas range/oven and a large dining table that can comfortable seat 10, with bar seating for six more. Upstairs you’ll find the loft, which has a large desk and a pool table that converts into a ping pong table.
Downstairs, there’s a theater room with a large theater-screen TV and surround sound. There’s also a kitchenette, allowing you to serve up some drinks and snacks before relaxing and watching a movie with the family. You’ll also find the hot tub, which sits in a covered area protected from the elements. There’s also a full washer and dryer, as well as complementary Wi-Fi throughout the house.
At Above the Fray, you get the luxury and privacy of a beautiful mountain retreat that’s just a 10-minute drive from town and the slopes. And in the summer, you’re just a short walk from the Bald Mountain trailhead and some of the best hiking Summit County has to offer.
This home is ideal for two families to share … so give us a call to book a fantastic vacation in this beautiful mountain home!
- Master suite: king bed, in-suite bathroom with large shower and jetted tub, slope views.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Bedroom 2: king bed, slope views.
- Bedroom 3: queen, two twin beds.
- Bedroom 4: captain bunk bed (double lower, twin upper).
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
- Bathroom: shower
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No air conditioning. Fans are not stocked, but can be delivered upon request at no extra charge.
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is required during winter.
- Parking: 2-car garage with 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total.
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.