Experience the majesty of New England from the comfort of this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental condo in the heart of Waterville Valley. Located just a stone’s throw from Town Square and the Waterville Valley Ski Area, ‘Sunnyside’ is the perfect home base for all of the Granite State adventures that await your group of 6. Whether you spend your days shopping, fishing, or skiing, you’ll look forward to ending each day unwinding in front of your remote-controlled fireplace.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Futon | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
After a day on the slopes, eliminate your winter chill in front of the living room’s gas fireplace. As you watch your favorite movies on the flat-screen TV with a Smart Blu-Ray DVD player, try not to be distracted by the delicious aromas emanating from the fully equipped kitchen.
No matter what your group’s chef chooses to serve at the dining table for 4, you’re sure to be impressed as you take your first bites next to the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Once your little ones have drifted to sleep in their twin-over-twin bunk bed, retreat to the master bedroom and relax in your queen bed.
Complete with a flat-screen Smart TV and wooded views, the master bedroom is sure to usher you right to sleep.
During your stay, you’ll have access to the White Mountain Athletic Club. Boasting new indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, and fitness center, this private club is sure to elevate your Waterville Valley experience. Daily fees apply so please contact the White Mountain Athletic Club for details on fees and specific amenities.
Home to some of the best outdoor sports terrain in the nation, this small mountain town is truly an outdoorsman’s paradise. The condo is across the street from Packard's Field and within walking distance to most activities in the Valley including Town Square, Corcoran Pond, and White Mountain Athletic Club.
Whether you’re looking to fish, hike, bike, golf, or snowshoe, you won’t be more than a few minutes from the action during your stay at ‘Sunnyside.’
Channel your inner Lindsey Vonn at Waterville Valley Ski Area, located less than 10 minutes from the property. Home to over 60 trails of varying difficulties and a shuttle bus, this ski destination is sure to have the perfect slope for you. There is also an extensive network of cross country, hiking, and biking trails nearby. A free shuttle to the Waterville Valley Ski Resort is located just outside the condo.
When you need a break from high-octane adventures, take a 5-minute walk to the Town Square at Waterville Valley and peruse the many local businesses. Whether you choose to update your wardrobe or grab a bite to eat, this local hot spot is the place to be.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker that accommodates Keurig K-
Cups, hardwood floors, gas fireplace, 2 flat-screen TVs, Smart Blu-Ray DVD player in the living room, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, access to the White Mountain Athletic Club with daily fee, 2 parking spots, and more!
- Unbeatable Waterville Valley Location - A short walk from the Town Square at Waterville Valley, less than 10 minutes from Waterville Valley Ski Area, and within minutes of top-notch hiking, biking, and snow-shoeing trails
- Closest Commercial Airport - Lebanon Municipal Airport - 5 Airpark Rd, West Lebanon, NH 03784, (~ 62.2 miles away from property)
- Please note that you are able to book your stay 24 hours prior to arrival, Please reach out to Evolve to do so
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (you are not allowed to bring pets, however, the homeowner has a dog so be mindful if someone traveling in your group has allergies)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in