|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This platinum first floor Park Place condominium has been completely remodeled and is one of the most popular in-town condos. Ideally located in the heart of town for skiing and après-ski time, and loaded with all new high-end amenities – heated travertine floors and granite slab countertops, just to name a few!
LOCATION – Park Place could not be located in a more perfect setting. It sits at the pinnacle of it all in Breckenridge. Just down the street from the Snowflake Lift and just off the lower 4 O’Clock Run, so you can ski home (conditions permitting). The bus stop is only a few steps away, so choose where you want to go and within minutes, you can be on the shuttle headed towards your destination. To make things easier, Main Street is just a 0.2 mile walk, which means you are 5 minutes away from all the shopping and dining you can dream of.
AMENITIES – The family room has new furniture, a large flat screen TV, DVD player + DVD library, sound system, sleeper sofa and a gorgeous gas log fireplace. This condo has a beautiful kitchen with all stainless steel appliances accompanied by a dining room with seating for eleven. The master bedroom suite features a queen-size aspen log bed, flat screen TV and a separate vanity/shower room with a private washer and dryer. The second bedroom suite features a queen-size bed and a twin bunk bed, TV with DVD player and separate vanity/tub (shower) room. One must not forget about the two on-site hot tubs, as well as access to the heated outdoor pool and additional hot tubs at the Upper Village (off-site).
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,096 s.f.
• Sleeps 8 – 2 Queens, 1 Single Bunk (Twin Over Twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High speed internet
• View – 4 O’Clock Rd.
• Park Place Condominiums – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.3 mile to Snowflake Lift
o Shuttle – 0.1 mile on Park Ave.
o Main Street – 0.2 mile
• Dining Capacity – Up to 11 people (7 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat Screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player & sound system
• Outdoor Patio – Gas grill & 2 lounge chairs
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in the Master Bath
• Ski Locker – Located outside the front door of the condo
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd.
• Parking – 1 outdoor space available
• No Pets / No Smoking