|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Tyra Riverbend Lodge is a beautifully designed ski-in/ski-out complex located next to the Snowflake Lift in the Four O’Clock area. It is surrounded by open space and wetlands with close proximity to downtown Breckenridge. This private two bedroom, two bath condo is the closet unit to the lift and is situated away from most of the other units. This beautiful condo features a soaring vaulted ceiling with a wall of windows in the living area that brings in plenty of natural light. Guests will love the serenity of the quiet wooded backdrop and the nearby mountain stream in the summer.
LOCATION – Tyra Riverbend Lodge is located in the Four O’Clock area next to the Snowflake Lift and the Blue Sky Lodge. Blue Sky Lodge has a lift ticket window to purchase lift tickets, a coffee bar and a small ski rental shop for ski and snowboard rentals. This property has quick access to the heart of town and to the base of Peak 9. Guests can enjoy the free in-town shuttle with the stop directly across the street at the base of the Snowflake Lift.
AMENITIES – This unit is finely decorated and has all the amenities guests will need, including a spacious open floor plan with in-floor radiant heat, flat screen TVs in the living area and both bedrooms, a private deck, a gas fireplace, private laundry, a CD/iPod dock, an Xbox 360 game system with an assortment of video games, board games, books and puzzles.
COMPLEX AMENITIES – Building amenities include secure underground heated parking, fitness room, indoor/outdoor hot tubs, sauna/steam room, shared gas grills, comfortable lobby to relax and meet guests, private secure ski storage locker and convenient elevator access directly to your door.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,062 s.f. / 2nd Floor
• Sleeps 6 – 1 king, 1 queen & 1 sleeper sofa (located in living room)
• High speed internet
• View – Arapahoe National Forest
• Four O’Clock Neighborhood – Four O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – ski-in/ski-out
o Main St – 0.3 miles (4 blocks)
• Dining capacity – Up to 8 people (6 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in living room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV, Xbox (DVD) gaming system, CD/iPod dock & deck access
• Outdoor deck – 4 deck chairs
• Parking – Heated parking garage with 1 space available
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in entryway utility closet
• Hot Tub Access – 1 indoor/1 outdoor hot tub, sauna & steam room
• Portable (pack ‘n’ play) crib
• No Pets / No Smoking