As of April 23, 2019 we are open from: April 27 to May 3; May 6 to May 11; May 27 to June 1; and, after that we open up again the last week of July and most of August.
Privacy for two couples in bedrooms on opposite ends of the home each with its own bathroom. (The Master is an ensuite) Sleeps 4 adults (two couples) comfortably with an additional twin trundle bed that sleeps two. Total sleeping capacity is 6 (six) people.
• Newly decorated Gulf Getaway in Paradise Village of Shell Point, less than 1000 feet from Shell Point Beach which has been recently renovated with pure white sand and an adorable pirate playground.
• Located 27 miles/40 minutes south of the center of Tallahassee.
• Our guest home is decorated in calm gulf colors. The master bedroom has a Queen sized memory foam mattress and is ensuite with a rainforest shower. A second private bedroom with a full sized memory foam bed is adjacent to a bath with shower. The bedrooms are located at opposite ends of the residence with the living area and a third bedroom between providing privacy for two couples. The third bedroom is furnished with a twin trundle.
• Fully equipped kitchen with a serving bar is open to the living/dining area with a Drexel Heritage dining table that seats up to 8 comfortably with leaves installed.
• The no-see-um proof screened in patio includes a dining table and chairs for six; with a great view of the dock, canal and Gulf of Mexico. Sun shades help keep it comfortable even on hot North Florida days. Gas grill is readily accessible and propane is provided by the host.
• Our guest package includes: Unlimited use of: (1) Paddlewheeler Pedal Boat; (2) Electric Golf Cart; and, (3) Two bicycles. Fishing is great in the waters surrounding Shell Point. Fishing permits are required even when fishing from the private dock.
• Community semi-private pool only for residents and guests of the gated enclave.
• Greet the day by enjoying the sun come up over Walker Creek while sitting on your private canal front deck or, in the alternative you can enjoy coffee on your private floating dock. Watch the sun come up over sailboats bobbing in the breeze from the Gulf.
• Walk to or ride the guest only golf cart to the newly renovated Shell Point Beach. You will pass by the new Wakulla County boat ramp/marina where you may very well encounter laughing Pelicans on the docks.
• Shell Point Beach has several gazebos for shade and dining, with newly renovated public washrooms and showers. The Gulf off Shell Point Beach is shallow for about a hundred fee from the beach, making it very safe for smaller children.
• For bike or tricycle riders, Wakulla County has just opened a 12-mile walking/bike/tricycle path which extends from the St. Mark's Trail all the way to Wakulla High School. You can ride all the way to Cascades Park in Tallahassee, more than 30 miles on a paved bike path that meanders through the beauty of North Florida. Parking at the corner of Spring Creek Highway and State Road 98 is available from Rick the owner of the Marathon Gas Station sited on the NW corner of those two streets.
• "Shell Point Getaway": exceptional amenities -sensibly priced.