Shell Point Beach is perfect post-Michael. Sadly - Shell Point is the only Gulf front beach that was not severely impacted by Michael, East of Panama City. I am telling all of my prospective, honored guests that many areas of the Gulf Coast have lost much of the vacation rental supply. It is not too early to book for vacations in 2019. Come discover the natural beauty and mystical serenity of the Shell Point community.
Utilities. Internet. Sleeps 6 comfortably. Privacy for two couples in bedrooms on opposite ends of the home each with its own private bathroom. .
• Newly decorated Gulf Getaway in Paradise Village of Shell Point, less than 1000 feet from Shell Point Beach which has been recently renovated with pure white sand and an adorable pirate playground.
• Located 27 miles/40 minutes south of the center of Tallahassee.
• Our guest home is decorated in calm gulf colors. The master bedroom has a Queen sized memory foam mattress and is an ensuite with a rainforest shower. A second private bedroom with a full sized memory foam bed is adjacent to a bath with shower. The bedrooms are located at opposite ends of the residence with the living area and a third bedroom between providing privacy for two couples. The third bedroom is furnished with a twin trundle.
• Fully equipped kitchen with a serving bar is open to the living/dining area with a Drexel Heritage dining table that seats up to 8 comfortably with leaves installed.
• The no-see-um proof screened in patio includes a dining table and chairs for six; with a great view of the dock, canal and Gulf of Mexico. Sun shades help keep it comfortable even on hot North Florida days. Gas grill is readily accessible.
• Our guest package includes: Unlimited use of: (1) Paddlewheeler Pedal Boat; (2) Electric Golf Cart; and, (3) Two bicycles. Fishing is great in the waters surrounding Shell Point.
• Community semi-private pool only for residents and guests of the gated enclave.
• Greet the day by enjoying the sunrise on your private canal front deck or sitting on your private floating dock. Watch the sun come up over sailboats bobbing in the breeze from the Gulf.
• Walk or ride the guest golf cart to the newly renovated Shell Point Beach. Passing by the new Wakulla County boat ramp/marina you may very well encounter laughing Pelicans on the docks.
• Shell Point Beach has several gazebos for shade and dining, newly renovated public washrooms and showers.
• For bike or tricycle riders, Wakulla County has just opened a 12-mile walking/bike/tricycle path which extends from the St. Mark's Trail all the way to Wakulla High School. You can ride all the way to Cascades Park in Tallahassee, more than 30 miles on a paved bike path that meanders through the beauty of North Florida.
• "Shell Point Getaway": exceptional amenities -sensibly priced.