|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
3 bedroom plus bonus guest room, 4.5 bath, (6000 sq. ft.) luxury villa on Esmeralda Beach, Belnem/Punt Vierkant, Bonaire. Step off your very own beach and scuba Bonaire's best dive sites. Large infinity pool, heated spa, private beach.
Luxurious open air concept, high end finishes, granite, stainless steel, motorized window treatments, blackout curtains, tremendous view from the entire living room, master and 2nd bedroom over the Caribbean sea.
Front loading washer and dryer, high speed wireless internet with uninterruptible power, designer LED lighting, Keurig coffee, premium linens, towels, toiletries, and natural extract misting system for a bug free stay. Motion sensors, alarm system and automatic outdoor evening lighting for added security. Multi zone a/c in every bedroom. 55 inch flat panel televisions with premium cable and movie channels. Loft office business center equipped with multifunction printer/scanner and shredder. Bonaire Beach Villa is the only residence to have uninterrupted business grade fiber optic internet. Outdoor loungers, tiki torches and BBQ grill. Weekly maid service and cellular phone included.
4th bedroom is bonus bedroom available upon request. Garage and outdoor motor court provide ample parking.
No pets. No smoking indoors.
NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN 2-4 YEARS OF AGE.
- Bonaire Beach Villa is located on the water, close to the city center but far away enough from the bustle and noise. About 8 miles (10 mins driving) from the main town, Kralendijk.
- About 3 miles (5 mins) from the Airport
- 5 mins to nearest dive shop
- Down the street from the beautiful white salt mounds
- Close to popular dive sites (especially for night diving / Ostracods) and Bonaire's must see spots (slave huts, Kite beach, Sorobon)
- 3 bedrooms + 1 bonus studio (all air conditioned with private bathrooms)
- Master bedroom has king size bed
- 2nd bedroom has queen size
- 3rd bedroom has 2 twin size beds
- 4th bonus room has queen size bed + additional convertible futon (available upon request only)
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Special screens on all windows and doors to prevent gnats and other smaller insects from entering
- An all natural misting system for insects
- Tropical garden, panoramic ocean view and private beach
- Office center with uninterrupted business grade fiber optic internet, free WiFi, multifunction printer, scanner, shredder and Bose speakers
- Flat screen HD smart televisions with cable TV and movie channels
-Dishwasher, front loading washer and dryer
-Masseuse and private chef available upon request for additional fee
- Welcome package
- Airport pick-up by private car OR arranged rental car waiting for you at airport or villa
- Weekly cleaning
- Weekly pool cleaning
- Local cellphone
- Utilities (electricity + water) maximum usage of $25 per day.
- Wireless high-speed internet, WiFi, with uninterrupted power even during power outage
- 24 hour emergency contact
- For our guests we receive specials / discounts from various dive shops, car rentals, restaurants and other companies.
Private Rental Car Available:
Chevrolet Tahoe (Fully Loaded)
Seats: 7 persons
- Low season rates available
- Repeat guest discounts and specials
*10% rate increase for Holidays (December 15, 2015 - January 03, 2016 & March 28, 2016 - April 11, 2016)
Keywords: Bonaire, Beach, Villa, Private Beach, Oceanfront, Caribbean, Pool, Best Dive Sites, Diving, Snorkeling, Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Wakeboarding, Fishing, Kayaking, Private Home, Salt Moutain
Your dream vacation home is located near many beautiful dive sites and some of Bonaire's must see locations. 'The Lake' dive site is directly behind the house and easily accessible from your private beach. Just walk on in! You can enjoy a night of snorkeling or diving a few days after the full moon for Bonaire's Ostracod (bioluminescence) in your 'backyard'. And during migration season, regularly around 8am and 6pm you will see families of dolphins swim by, putting on a wonderful show. Not only will you enjoy the immediate access to the sea, Bonaire's Salina (salt mountains) is right down the street. Caribbean Christmas card idea? Be sure to stop by and take a few photos of our island's winter wonderland.
If you continue south down the road, you will soon reach the white and red slave huts, another piece of Bonaire history minutes away. You will also come across Kite Beach (dive site 'Atlantis') where you can watch kiters from around the world surf or take a lesson on kite surfing from our very own beach boys. And if you're hungry, you'll have to try Cactus Blue's infamous 'Lion Fish Burger'.
Finally, if you continue onward, you will eventually reach the island's lighthouse and even further is Sorobon / Jibe City, where our 'Children of the Wind' grew up windsurfing.
All these fun and must see locations are merely minutes away from your vacation home! So be sure to stop by.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add C$73 per night, per additional guest|
|Tourist tax 5.50pp/night||C$101|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$1,310|
Tourist tax on Bonaire is $ 5.50 a night for each person older the 13 years