|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
About Hidden Valley:
Located in the scenic Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Hidden Valley Four Seasons Resort is easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and is located on Pennsylvania Route 31. It’s a tranquil, serene place where you can reconnect with nature while you find adventure and relaxation. There’s something for everyone to explore at Hidden Valley – each season of the year.
SKIING - A good mix of beginner, intermediate and advanced terrain plus a great kids ski school program make it easy to see why Hidden Valley is one of the Mid-Atlantic's most popular family ski resorts. Hidden Valley is the fifth largest ski resort in the state of Pennsylvania with over 100 acres of snow play designed to give skiers of all ability levels a wide range of skiing opportunities. Those who have visited appreciate the superior snow making and the short lift lines.
• Comprehensive Kids Program - Organized outdoor winter activities and learn-to-ski programs for children ages 3 and up.
• Great X-Country - 30 miles of cross country trails traverse both the resort and surrounding parklands.
• Outback Park - A snow playground for kids features The Ice Monster (the longest, steepest snowtubing run in PA)
GOLF - Enjoy the picturesque 18-hole championship mountain-top golf course. You will find Mulligan’s Grill and a fully stocked pro shop at the course. Hidden Valley offers private lessons, as well as junior golf camps and clinics.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES ON THE MOUNTAIN: Fishing (bring your gear), mountain biking (bring your bike), hiking, playground equipment, basketball and other games such as lawn darts, corn hole, etc (balls/games available for borrow/use at Highlands Pool) .
POOLS – 2 outdoor pools located mountain-top (open seasonally, weather-permitting). 1 indoor pool located at the Sports Club (open year-round – small fee for usage).
DINING – The Clocktower Restaurant(seasonal), Glaciers (seasonal), Hops Pub, Mulligan’s Grill. Entertainment year-round (see Hidden Valley website for details)
THE MOUNTAIN SPA - hair treatments, cuts, and styling, manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, and body wraps
ABOUT THE LAUREL HIGHLANDS:
Western Pennsylvania is rich in culture and history and overflowing with opportunities for fun and excitement. There are countless things to do in the Laurel Highlands; stunning works of architecture, charming shops and stores, historic sites and battlefields, wineries and, of course, family amusements. You can experience a pottery class or a world-class spa experience. Your interests are varied and so are our choices of things to do.
• Idlewild and Soak Zone
• Caddy Shak Family Fun Park
• Living Treasures Wild Animal Park
• Buffer Creek Sporting Clays
• Forbes State Forest
• Horseback riding at Horizon View Farms
• 150-miles of biking and hiking trails on the Great Allegheny Passage
• Kooser State Park
• Cave exploring at Laurel Caverns Geological Park
• Laurel Hill State Park
• Whitewater boating at Ohiopyle State Park
• Frank Lloyd Wright design – Fallingwater, Kentuck Knob, and Duncan House
• Mountain Playhouse and Green Gables
• History – Flight 93 Memorial, Quecreek Mine Rescue, Fort Ligonier, Fort Necessity
• Wineries – Glades Pike Winery, Stone Villa Wine Cellars, Greendance Winery
ABOUT OUR MOUNTAIN HOME:
Our 3-bedroom, 2 bath “Mountain Haus” townhome is all about rustic luxury. From the gourmet kitchen, to the log beds, to the beautiful views, you won’t find a cozier, more well-appointed getaway anywhere on the mountain. Our townhome is an end unit and sits just beyond the lower parking lot of the main lodge. Behind the townhome is Lake George. You’ll find beautiful views of the lake from all three floors of the townhome.
This is one of the best locations on the mountain, because you are just steps away from the lodge (for skiing, restaurants & entertainment), the lake (for fishing & paddleboats), the activities center (for basketball, volleyball, badminton, playground, horseshoes, crafts, and mountain bike/mountain boarding rentals), the sports club & pool (pool, fitness room, and party room), the spa, and the conference center.
This townhouse comfortably sleeps 9 guests. QUEEN (2), QUEEN (2), BUNK BED w TRUNDLE (3), and DAYBED w TRUNDLE (2).
• BEDROOM 1: The “Lake” Master Bedroom is perfect for retreating for some quiet time. The room has a Queen size log bed, large closet, flatscreen TV with built in DVD player, and beautiful views of the lake and the slopes.
• BEDROOM 2: The “Woods” Master Bedroom is mountain chic with its earthy materials and log canopy bed. The room has a queen size bed, large closet, and flatscreen TV with built-in DVD player.
• BEDROOM 3: The “Bunkroom” is just that. It has a twin size bunk bed with pull out trundle that sleeps three. Of course, the bunk bed is – you guessed it - a log bunk bed. This room has a closet and a flatscreen TV with DVD player.
• ADDITIONAL BEDDING: The downstairs family room features a twin size daybed with a twin trundle.
The upscale kitchen boasts a large island with designer cabinets and concrete countertops and is well-stocked with everything the family chef may need. It is open to the living area, so the cook never feels left out of the action. 36” range, built-in stainless refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal, toaster, blender, and coffee pot are all included. Eat at the island, at the quaint dining table, or on the back deck.
THE LIVING ROOM:
The living room is warm, comfy and rustic - outfitted in wood, stone, leather and furs. A gas fireplace is makes things even cozier on cool nights. There’s plenty of room for relaxing on the huge reclining sectional sofa. Curl up and read in the cozy window nook. Or play a hand of cards at the quaint round corner table. Watch your favorite show or movie on the flat screen TV and DVD/Blu-Ray player.
DOWNSTAIRS FAMILY ROOM:
A comfy, fun second living area with a sleeper sofa and a flatscreen TV. The entertainment console contains a Wii with family friendly games and a DVD player. The downstairs area also contains a second full bathroom outfitted in rustic lux style and a laundry room with a washer and dryer.
SKI/SNOWBOARD PREP AREA
There is a ski/snowboard prep and storage room to make hitting the slopes easy.
Two rear decks – one upper and one lower offer views of the slopes and Lake George. Be sure to watch the torchlight parade on Saturdays during ski season, as the ski patrollers come down the mountain in unison carrying torch lights. It’s a magical sight.
The upper deck is outfitted with a table and chairs as well as bench seating.
FOR THE KIDDOS:
We are kid-friendly and have included toys, books and games for the young ones. A Wii with family-friendly games in located in the downstairs living room. Kids love the proximity to the lodge, the lake, the sports club/pool, and the activity center. The bunk house and the downstairs family room are favorite hangouts for the younger set.
LAUNDRY & LINENS:
The townhome has a washer, dryer, iron and ironing board for your convenience. Linens (sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, hand towels, and kitchen towels) are included. You may want to bring pool towels if you will be visiting the outdoor pools (pool towels are included if visiting the indoor pool).
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES PROVIDED:
• cable TV
• hair dryers
• alarm clocks
• Flat Screen TV in 2 living rooms
• DVD in 2 living rooms
• Flat screen TV's with built in DVD in 3 bedrooms
• Heated floors in bathrooms
• Music system
• Wii Game Console & Wii games
• Washer & dryer
• Iron & Ironing board
• Board Games
• Monthly Rental Available
• Large decks
• Great lake & slope view
• Close to lodge
• Gourmet Kitchen
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Ski Season Prime 2017 (3)
Feb 21 2017 - Apr 3 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$79|
|Cleaning fee||C$147 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. 6% tax, $80 cleaning, and $49 damage protection fee are additional.
** MARCH “SKI GUARANTEE”: March is a great time to ski at HV! The slopes are generally open through March, and sometimes even into April. If you book a March or April stay and the resort closes prior to your stay, we will cancel your reservation with a full refund.
** We require a minimum 3-night stay on weekends during ski season (December-March) and during holiday weeks (Thanksgiving and Christmas). At other times, our minimum stay is 2 nights. If you would like to stay for less than 3 nights during ski season, we do offer 2-night minimum stays MID-WEEK. Please contact us, as this type of quote must be created by the homeowner.