Permit #7058 | City ID #2844
Breathtaking views of the San Jacinto Mountains and access to Mesquite Country Club’s exquisite pools are just some of the amazing perks of this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Palm Springs. With room for 4, this condo offers a spacious balcony - perfect for afternoon cookouts or cocktail hours. Whenever you’re not enjoying the home’s luxe amenities, explore the nearby hiking trails, golfing greens, and shopping districts!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sofa Bed
Bask in the tropical palms, desert landscapes, and unmatched mountain views as you approach this private oasis. Once you step inside, you’ll be immediately entranced by the 1,175 square feet of living space, Tommy Bahama-style decor, and designer touches.
If the mountain catches your eye, step outside to the home’s beautiful balcony area. With an outdoor dining area and gas grill, you’ll love spending afternoons enjoying a barbecue dinner as the sun sets over the mountains.
Inside, spend quality time with your loved ones while cuddled on the living room’s plush furnishings. On days when the weather isn’t cooperating, play a round of cards on the coffee table or watch a movie on the flat-screen TV.
An archway seamlessly connects the living room with the kitchen and dining area. After a visit to the local Palm Springs Certified Farmers Market, you’ll have all your favorite fruits and vegetables necessary to inspire your next home-cooked meal!
Come nighttime, this condo offers 2 well-appointed bedrooms as well as a sofa bed in the living room. Both bedrooms offer an en-suite bath and direct access onto the balcony, where you can breathe in the fresh air with a morning coffee right after crawling out of bed.
While the area is bustling with excitement, feel free to stay home all day, taking advantage of Mesquite Country Club community amenities. Jump in the pool, soak in the spa, play a round of tennis on the nearby courts, or walk the 18-hole golf course!
-- THE LOCATION --
The surrounding Coachella Valley offers hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails, while you’ll find some of the most remarkable views near the San Jacinto Mountains. The world-renowned Joshua Tree National Park is only a short road trip away, making this the perfect home base to experience all the California desert has to offer.
If you’re not much of an outdoor adventurer, stop by either the Palm Springs Air Museum or Art Museum, and then end your day with a show at the Palm Canyon Theatre.
One of the area’s core shopping districts along North Palm Canyon offers vintage boutiques, interior design shops, fine dining establishments, casinos, and a lively nightlife - ensuring everyone in your travel group will find something to explore during your stay!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, ceiling fans, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, in-unit laundry machines, furnished balcony, outdoor dining area, gas grill, 3 driveway parking spaces, and more!
- Community amenities include a swimming pool, hot tub, tennis courts, golf course, and more!
- Beautiful Palm Springs location - Easy access to restaurants, nightlife, shopping, golfing, biking, casinos, swimming, hiking, and more!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Palm Springs Requirements:
- Occupancy Limit: The occupancy will be capped at 4 people with only 2 persons allowed per bedroom. In addition to the maximum, only 2 children under the age of 12 will be allowed
- During the daytime, up to 8 people are able to visit the property. No more than 4 guests are allowed to stay overnight
- Parking Limits: Only 1 car is allowed per bedroom
- In-person Meeting Requirement: All adults over the age of 25 must provide a signature upon arrival, ensuring they understand rules and regulations. They will also receive a copy of the rules and regulations and be given verbal instructions on noise, parking, and occupancy
- The permit number for this property is 7058 and the City ID# is 2844