Your dreamy desert retreat begins at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental in Palm Springs. This condo sleeps 4 and boasts all the comforts of home with the luxuries of an upscale resort. Dive into relaxation in the shared pool or unwind on your private patio with views of the beautifully manicured Mesquite Country Club golf course. Explore the vibrant downtown area for gourmet fare and galleries or check the calendar for seasonal events such as Coachella, Modernism Week, and Stagecoach!
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
This open and airy condo boasts 1,175 square feet of contemporary clad living space.
Your eyes will be drawn to the sliding glass doors to your private patio with a cafe table and seating for 2. Enjoy evenings sipping on a glass of wine and taking in the colorful California sunsets over the mountains and the 6th hole.
During your downtime unwind in the living room featuring comfortable sofas and a flat-screen Smart TV to stream film favorites.
Adjacent to the living area is the elegant dining room with a glass table and seating for 4. Steps away is the fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to whip up inspired treats for the whole group.
When it's time to retire, retreat to the well-appointed master suite with a king-sized bed, a flat-screen Smart TV, en-suite bathroom, and access to the balcony with views of the 6th green. In the second bedroom, you'll find a cloud-like queen bed, flat-screen Smart TV, and a private balcony with seating for 2.
When you’re not out and about, escape the desert heat at the pristine community pool with a spa-like jacuzzi for optimal holiday relaxation. Challenge your travel companions to a tennis match, or take a short stroll to one of the nearby hiking trails!
Hit the links at the Mesquite Country Club right in your backyard. This stunning course has 18-holes of lush greens with majestic mountain backdrops.
A short 6-minute drive away is South Indian Canyon Drive for boutique shops, restaurants, museums, galleries and much more!
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the proximity to Tahquitz Canyon featuring a 60-foot waterfall, rock art, wildlife, colorful flora and more! Hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and more are enjoyed through the vibrant desert scenery.
Palm Springs hosts an array of exciting seasonal events including Coachella, International Film Festival, Modernism Week, La Quinta Arts Festival, Stagecoach, and much more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free Wifi, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, in-unit laundry machines, 2 private balconies, outdoor seating, access to shared pool and spa, tennis courts, golf course, and much more!
- Fantastic Palm Springs location steps from the Mesquite Country Club golf course, 6 minutes from downtown, and a 6-minute drive to Tahquitz Canyon!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Permit #7084
Palm Springs Requirements:
- Occupancy Limit: The occupancy will be capped at 8 people with only 2 persons allowed per bedroom. In addition to the maximum, only 2 children under the age of 12 will be allowed
- Parking Limits: Only 1 car is allowed per bedroom
- In-person Meeting Requirement: All adults over the age of 18 must provide a signature upon arrival, ensuring they understand rules and regulations. They will also receive a copy of the rules and regulations and be given verbal instructions on noise, parking, and occupancy
- Permit #7084