|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
This property has it all…location, size and décor.
Kahana Outrigger is located on the beautiful west shore of Maui in Kahana. Here you will find sun soaked beaches and fabulous tropical scenery. Situated halfway between Kaanapali and Kapalua, and just minutes away from Lahaina. The property is situated on over an acre of beachfront property. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and maintained with lush tropical plants.
The Kahana Outrigger is only 16 units and is very private and quiet. Not a hi-rise complex with hundreds of people crowded around the pool. You are only steps away from ocean and beach, and walking distance from dining, shopping and golf.
This spacious 3 bedroom townhome is newly decorated in a tropical motif, and is very clean and welcoming. The unit is large, almost 1,500 square feet, feels more like a house than a townhome.
Step onto the private lanai and enjoy unobstructed views of the ocean, the islands of Lanai and Molokai, sunsets, seasonal whale watching, and rainbows. There is also easy access to sandy beaches, fantastic snorkeling, boogie boarding, swimming and long romantic sunset walks.
This ground floor unit has 7 beds, which will sleep up to 10 guests. Our townhome is fully equipped, and offers many amenities that other rentals do not.
See Link to Our Webiste for a virtual tour, additional photos and a floor plan.
Frequently asked questions:
* Beach is literally 35 steps from your lanai, and is very child friendly. A reef out at sea makes the waves small by comparison.
* 1 Story, and all 3 bedrooms private and enclosed
* Airconditioning and Ceiling Fans in each room.
* Floorplan and Virtual Tour can be found on our website (see below)
* Large Grassy Area Perfect for Sunbathing, Flying a Kite, Playing Catch, etc.
* Assigned parking for 1 car with additional un-assigned parking (also street parking available)
* Quiet Residential Neighborhood
* Shopping and Dining within walking distance
* Property is located 5 miles from Lahaina, 4 miles from Kaanapali and 3 miles from Kapalua
Kahana is between Napili to the North and Ka'anapali to the South. It is just minutes the Lahaina Town, where you will find, great food, drinks, art and beautiful views
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
1 Time Cleaning Fee of $175 (waived if stay is 8 nights or more)