|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Imagine sunsets that are so amazing you forget to breathe. An uninterrupted, panoramic view of the aqua blue Caribbean that is so crystal clear you can count the seashells on the ocean floor. The rhythmic sounds of the waves that wash away your every worry. Walking down your own private stairway and stepping onto the warm white sand that has the look and texture of powdered sugar. And with only a few more steps you are at the ocean shore, with gentle rolling waves breaking at your feet.
All this from the vantage point of your own private Villa on one of the most beautiful beaches on earth. Welcome to paradise in the Caribbean. Welcome to West Bay on the Island of Roatan.
The two-story, three bedroom, three-bathroom oceanfront Villa is on the second and third floors of the three story Coral Sands. And with only eight units in the complex, Coral Sands is the only low-rise on the beach. That means you can enjoy the activities and public facilities of the neighboring high-rise resorts, without having to live with the residential crowds.
Your private Villa features:
• Three very large bedrooms, with the King Master suite and the third floor ocean-view bedroom each with their own ensuite bathrooms. The third bedroom has a king size bed with the third full bathroom directly adjacent for easy access.
• A spacious living room area complete with HD Satellite with all the channels, a DVD player, and Wi-Fi provided by dedicated fiber to help keep you, your family and guests connected and entertained.
• And to open things up, a full glass wall of patio doors between the living room and the patio open completely and disappear to combine inside living space with the outdoor oceanfront deck.
• A very large family-size, fully equipped kitchen that includes ample cabinet space, microwave, range, refrigerator, dishwasher, the expected appliances and counter bar tops for informal dining or cocktails.
• A formal dining room with sit down seating for six with views of the ocean from any seat around the table.
Other features include:
• Very large closets and ample storage throughout with ample linens, towels and bedding.
• 20- and 30-foot ceilings in the living areas on the main floor
• Private outdoor patio, complete with hammock and deck chairs, with access from both the master suite and the main corridor
• Central air conditioning, ceiling fans, washer and dryer, 24-hour security, gated parking area and maid service.
Privacy yet you are connected as you want to be
From the front door of your private Villa, you can walk the beach to everything,or take a water taxi to enjoy a wide variety of options. Everything from casual to fine dining, beach barsto nightclubs and live music venues. Or you may want to take a longer walk, or a five-minute water taxi ride to the small village of West End where you will find an assortment of dining, shopping and entertainment venues.
Activities and Water Sports
Roatan has the third largest living coral reefs in the world. That distinction, coupled with visibility at ocean depths of up to 100 feet, makesWest Bay a world destination for snorkeling and diving. Breathtaking coral reefs are just a two-minute swim straight out from the beach at your front door. Expect to discover several varieties of coral, turtles, eels, stingrays and tropical fish.
Add to the mix, Zip-line Canopy tours, off-shore and fly fishing, swimming with dolphins, submarine adventures, glass bottom boat tours, the beach rental of sailboats and paddle surf boards, parasailing and the new 18 hole Pete Dye designed Black Pearl golf course. All within close proximity to your private Villa.
International flights to and from the Island of Roatan Airport
Fly in or out from the island on international flights that connect from Roatan Island Airport to Milano, Miami, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Canada and throughout Central America and beyond.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay