|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
This spacious, sunny and joyful loft is aprox 1,100 sq ft. (102 sq, mt) Located in the heart of the hip & trendy, LOWER EAST SIDE. It is very rare to find a loft with 15 windows facing three directions and a small patio for dinning. Fantastic location, close to shopping, 5 star restaurants, Sunshine Theater and one short block to the F train/metro. (the 6th Avenue train that runs up the middle of Manhattan- Easy transfers to all other trains.)
The apartment is located on a residential street that is bustling with restaurants, bars, galleries, a flower shop and a few retail stores. It's a very colorful and lively area of the Lower East Side, filled with young people shopping and dinning. It is a VERY SAFE & SECURE NEIGHBORHOOD and the apartment is located just a few building away from a busy street. The apartment is between two businesses that are open late at night, so you will feel very safe coming home in the evening.
It comes fully furnished with beautiful mission style furniture. It has an open kitchen, large, open living room, and dining room space. The master bedroom has a queen bed, the guest room has two twin beds, there is a pull out couch, and an inflatable queen mattress.
Walking distance to Soho, Little Italy, China Town, Noho, Nolita, Tribeca ,Greenwich Village, Washington Square Park and much more. Enjoy the amazing historic atmosphere, groovy hole- in –the- wall local hang outs, trendy boutiques and artisan crafts that line the streets of lower Manhattan. Not to mention the colorful night life.
I have lived in this apartment since 1986 and have watched the neighborhood grow into one of the most vibrant and sought after areas. We have had visitors from all over the world, in all age ranges, and we are confident you will love your stay as much as they did.
The entire apartment comes with everything you need: WiFi/internet access, printer, scanner, fax machine. Fresh sheets, towels, and all the kitchen supplies you’ll need. (Including: microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, toaster oven.)
We want you to have an extraordinary time on your trip to New York. We know we can help by giving you a FABULOUS home.
- There is a information package in the apartment that has all the instruction you will need.
-Washer & Dryer in the suite
- Beautiful original art
-French door to patio with romantic twinkle lights
- Apartment is furnished with beautiful mission furniture.
-All the other apartments in the building are lived in by the owner, so the building is well cared for.
- Master bedroom sleeps 2; clean sheets and pillows.
- 2nd bedroom sleeps 2.
-Couch in living room converts to a full sized bed. (sleeps 2)
- TVs in master bedroom and living room.
-. Apartment is on the 2nd floor – No elevator/lift.
- This is the Lower East Side (LES), a VERY SAFE AND SECURE area, where you can walk alone at night without worrying!
- Walking distance to the East Village, Greenwich Village, West Village, Soho, Noho, Nolita, Little Italy, Chinatown, Tompkins Square Park, Financial District / Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge, Ground Zero, Union Square, Gramercy Park, Chelsea.
- Short subway/metro ride away from Tribeca, Midtown, Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park, Bryant Park, United Nations, Upper East Side, ALL MUSEUMS.
- The apartment is VERY near the 6, N, R, B, D, F, M, J, N, Q, Z subway/metro. Also close to the M1, M2, M3, M8, M14, M15, M101, M102, M103 buses.
Tour, Museums, Shopping, Bike Riding, Site Seeing,Gallaries, Restaurants, Ferries, Boat Rides, Exploring.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Monthly Rentals Only
Apr 10 2017 - Sep 30 2018
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$683.25|
Guests are responsible for the credit card fees, which should be paid in advance with your deposit. If guests do not pay in advance the fees will be subtracted from the deposit.
Domestic fee: 2.5%
International fees: 3.75%
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.